Chapter 24: Wondering

I must've pasted out because when I woke up I was in a cement room with a hanging light, a mattress and a door. My clothes were ripped, I was dirty and I hurt, everywhere.

"Please." I screamed.

"Let me out. Please, I want to go home." I was cold, hungry and thirsty.

"Jay?" I heard footsteps, then the door unlocked. He opened the door, but it wasn't Jay it was someone else, someone I didn't know.

"Hello beautiful." I looked away but he rushed over to me and grabbed my face so I was looking into his eyes. I closed mine but he slapped me hard.

"Hey, James don't hurt her, yet. We have to keep her alive." James looked at me and smiled, never taking his eyes of me he said,

"Well can we have fun?" I didn't know the other guy in the room either. He came in, shut the door and took off his shirt. I started crying.

"Please, no."

____

Why can't these people just kill me already? I don't want to be on this earth anymore. I rather drink bleach than be in here. Then I though happy things. I thought Sophia. The girl I love, the one I want to be with. The girl who makes my heart race at an inhuman speed whenever she touched me or kissed me. The girl who takes my breath away at a single sight. I wanted her here, now in my arms forever.

____

Sophia's POV

"Soph, what's wrong?" I've been pacing the living room for 30 minutes. It's been 4 hours since school ending and Hanna still hasn't been home. Her friend, I think I remember her name is Olive, came by but she knocked and no one answered so she left.

"Nothing Riles, I'm fine." I smiled and went back to thinking about her.

"Do you think something is wrong?" He came behind me and placed a hand on the small of my back and moved my hair from my neck and kissed my neck. I moved from his touched and started pacing again.

"Wrong with what?" He said rolling his eyes.

"With Hanna."

'Who?"

"I mean the girl next door."

"Why?"

"Cause it's been 4 hours since school ending and she still isn't home." He grabbed his coat.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Somewhere where people are going to care about what I say." He walked out the door and shut it. He left and all I could really care about was Hanna. Oh I wish she would remember. I could hold her in my arms again and kiss her. Where is she?

____

Olive's POV

She ditched me. I guess I kind of deserved it. She would rather meet up with Jay than me. I understand, I hurt her she doesn't even remember that Jayson cheated on her with Sandy, who is pregnant and guess by whom. If you guessed my brother, ding ding! You were right. Yep, he got her pregnant. That idiot and now he is trying to get back with Hanna, what a slob. I drove over to Jay's to see if I can steal Hanna back and her car isn't there, so I take my phone out and call Jay.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Hm, no answer. I close my phone and go to the door. Jay put a key under the mat in case of emergencies, so I got it and opened the door. I walked in and it was a mess inside. Trash, beer bottles and clothes covered the floor. I pinched my nose and walked down the hallway, and then I heard noises.

"Hello?" I spoke while holding my nose.

"Sorry Olive." Jayson said, I turned around and he smacked me in the head with a frying pan and I knocked out.

--------------

Guys, I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I don't go back to school till January 7 so I'm still in winter break and I'm just having fun with family that is coming down. Hopefully everything can go back to normal with the writing and I'll be uploading more with my new laptop :D Also I want to apologize for the horrible short chapter, I hope you guys can forgive me for going ghost on you guys and then coming back with a horrible chapter. Well, Happy New Years and if I didn't tell you Merry Christmas:D Thanks to all the people who voted, commented, and fanned me I really appreciate it and you're mainly the reason I'm still writing this book. -Karina