Chapter 9: The Unknown

"Love?  How can you love me, when we've never even met before?"  I asked.

"Hanna, I've known you for almost 3 months."  She said staring into my eyes.  When I didn't respond, she grabbed my hand and I pulled away.  Who does this women think she is?

"Well listen lady, I don't like girls and I never will.  I have a boyfriend, so please leave."

"But Hanna-"

"I said leave."  Just then Olive and Jayson walked in so I started feeling comfortable.

"Hey Han!"  Olive said.  Jayson comes up and kisses me on the forehead.

"Are you mad at me?"  He asks.

"No?  Why do you ask?"  He sighs in relief.

"No reason in particular."  I look at Olive in confusion and give her a you-are-going-to-tell-me-later- look.  She rolls her eyes.  I wonder what I was suppost to remember?  I hate this.  Sophia was still in the room and I couldn't help but stare at her.  Why did she give me such a familiar feeling?  Something I'm supost to feel about a guy, towards Jayson.  Why did she just confess her love to me?  Is this some kind of joke, I mean she is an actress anyway.  Olive or Jayson could've payed her.  So I start laughing out loud and pointing at them as all 3 of them looked at me with confusion.

"Hanna?  Are you okay?  Do I need to get the Doctor?"  Olive stays walking towards the door looking back.  I smack Jayson's chest and he screams like a little girl and I stared at him, trying to keep a straight face as he plays it off and Olive walks out.

"What was that for?"  He says in a deeper voice, and I finally crack a smile.  Olive walks back in with some things in her arms; chips, chocolate and soda.

"Oh My god, Olive!  I'm not allowed to eat any of that."  I screamed.  She looked at me in confusion.

"Uh, Hanna?  What are you talking about?  All this is mine, I'm going to be with you for a couple of days so might as well."  She said trailing off while shoving a twix down her throat.  I just rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, its not like I'm in here or anything."  I said, Olive just looks at me.  Mouth full of chocolate and smiles.

"Gorgeous."  She swallows.

"I know, you don't have to keep on reminding me."  She brushes pretend dust off of her shoulder.  Jayson grabs my hand and squeezes it, while looking in the corner where Sophia is.

"Who is she?"  He whispers towards me.

"I don't know."  I whisper back.

"Um, excuse me Ms?"  He says towards Sophia.

"Yeah?"

"Who are you?" 

"I'm Sophia Louis." 

"No way, the Sophia Louis?"  Jay smiles.

"Yes."

"Hey Jay, Oli?

"Yeah Han?"

"Can I have a moment to speak to Ms.Louis, alone."  He nods, I know he doesn't want to leave me and I don't want him to leave me but I need to figure out who she is, why I'm feeling this way and why she said she loves me like she has said it before.  She gets closer and I immediantly close up.

"Hanna?  It alright, I'm not gonna hurt you."  She says reaching for my hand as I pull away quick.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want with me?"  She puts her hands up in surrender and smiles.

"I'm Sophia and I told you, I love you.  You're not gonna remember me, but I know you're the one for me because it only took me 2 and half months to fall in love with you and I don't fall easily."  She said brushing a piece of hair behind my ear and I got a familiar feeling.  I look to her left hand, ring finger.  She's wearing a ring.

"Liar."  Was all that came out of me.  I mean this women was pronouncing her love for me, but yet she with somebody else.

"Who are you really?"  I asked again.

"Really?  If I'm lying would this be some ordinary kiss?"  She only gave me 3 seconds to take it all in, wait, kiss?  Suddenly her soft, warm lips were on top of mines.  Her hands were placed on my waist and my neck.  She pulled me up and pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around her neck.  Oh my god, kissing her was like dying and going to Heaven.  Her tongue traced my bottom lip and I allowed her entrance.  She gently pushed me away, leaving our forehead to touch.

"So you're telling me that you didnt feel anything?"  We we're panting and my heart  started to race.  I couldn't breath and I started hyperventalating.

"Can't, breath, call, Doct-"

Sophia POV

She suddenly was passed out on my lap and I didn't know what to do, so I followed my instances like any other human would.

"Doctors!"  I started panicking.  The girl I love just passed out and I don't even know why.  All I could do was hope and pray I didn't just kill her.

-------------------------------------------

Okay, it's not long but, hey it's a filler so I am hoping to update in a couple days so stay tuned!!  I hoped you enjoyed it and remember comment, vote and fan! :)