Chapter 6: 2 Months Later...

2 Months Later...

2 months ago, I told Sophia it was better if we didn't talk, amd we haven't.  Because no one knows that I knew her, Olive, Mia, Morgan, Danny, Danny's Boyfriend Marcus and I are going to go watch her new movie. It’s about this girl who gets sent to go live at her grandma's ranch and she falls in love with her grandma's help, a boy name Jake. We got in my car and headed to the theatre; it took us about fifteen minutes.

Once we get there, we parked and headed inside. Of course I bought the tickets, as usual because my friends never have money, and Danny and Marcus head to the concession stand to get our drinks and popcorn with Morgan's money. After we get all the necessary movie products, we walk into the theatre and wait for the lights to dim. Mia grabs my hand and we entwine fingers and I smile. During the entire movie, we are passing drinks and popcorn to one another, but I kept my eyes on screen and on Sophia as I remember that she is getting married in a couple of weeks, Mia nudges me.

"Hey, are you okay?" She whispers loud enough for only me to hear. I nod my head and she lays her head on my shoulder. Jayson and I are still dating, but we haven't talk for two days and it sucks, I have really missed him. He hasn't hurt me since that day. I looked up at the screen and the credits were already rolling, everyone was getting up and the lights got brighter.  We stood up and walk out the theatre and over to the arcade.

"That was a good movie, right Han?"  Mia asked.  Ever since that day in the park with Mia, we became friends, really close friends.  I pick up a blue plastic pretend gun and shot Mia; she grips her chest in mock-pain and collapses to the floor.  I run to her side and get all dramatic with fake tears and we all start laughing.

"And yeah, it was alright."  I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It was alright?"  A voice called behind us, we turned around and there she was.

"Oh My God!"  Screamed Mia and I gulped.  Sophia and I never left each other’s eyes.

"You’re Sophia Louis."  Mia screamed again.  Still staring at me she answered.

"The one and only."  I grabbed my bag and ran out the doors.

"Hey Hanna!  Come back!  Don't you want to meet Sophia Louis?"  No.  I've already met her and I think I've fallen in love with her.  I ignored her and jumped in my car and blasted the radio and danced in my seat to We are Young by F.U.N.  Just then everyone comes walking out with guess who, Sophia, great here we go.  Hint the Sarcasm.  A smirk reaches my lips and I quickly put it away because Olive reaches my door and yanks it open.

"Jeez Oli, watch it."  I said.

"Why did you leave?"  She asked sounding innocent.

"Because, I don't want to be there."  I lied, I did want to be there but Sophia and I haven't talking in months and I'm not about to give that up.

"Well then?  Don't you want to meet Sophi-" I interrupted her.

"No, I don't want to!"  I screamed, she seemed hurt but I gave up.

"Fine, but only for you."  I turned the car off, and walked to the front of the theatre where everyone was standing, when we reached them Mia, Marcus, Morgan, Danny and Sophia clapped for me and I glarred at them and they stopped, except for Sophia.

"Of course."  I muttered under my breath and she smirked.

"So?  Does anyone want to go hangout by the car before anyone notices me?"  Sophia laughed and everyone joined in except for me.  Are you kidding me?  Right after I just walked in here? 

"Sounds fine."  Mia said grabbing Sophia's hand and running to the car, hmp like that wasn't noticeable.  Why is she holding her hand, she just met her.  I'm such a hypocrite I swear.  I trudged over to the car and leaned against it, my legs burning from the heat of the sun and cars engine.  I crossed my arms and put my sunglasses on; I’m getting the feeling we are going to be here for a long time.