Chapter 19: 2 years later

Hanna's POV

So I have been living in England for 2 years. I'm finally eighteen and things have changed a lot. Instead of my naturally blonde and wavy hair, its dark brown and wavy. My parents had another kid. His name is Matthew, Matt for short. I haven't spoken to anyone in New York in forever, I mean I speak to Morgan and Danny once in a while but they are in college now so it's pretty hard to talk to them with their busy lives. Sophia is getting married today, I think it's today, with the different times zones and all I can't keep up. Olive always tries to call me but I ignore her and changed my number. I broke up with Jayson because long distance wasn't working out, but I met this new guy. He goes to my school. He has brown hair and dark blue eyes. He is average but that's okay to me. I Love the way he kissed me and I think I was falling for him, there was just something always missing. I missed New York, I really did and I had no idea why...

Sophia's POV

It's been two years since I've last talk or seen Hanna. I miss her soooo much, it hurts. I'm getting married now though, I gave up on her the last time we talk before she left. I think she was starting to remember too, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I can't say she was my first love but she was someone I've loved more than anyone else. Those 5 months were some of the best days of my life. She helped me realize that I could be a celebrity and I could still be normal. She taught me how to love, she taught me to be strong. She taught me to be who I am today, which is walking down the aisle to my future husband. He looks handsome in his black suit and blood red rose on his chest. I swear I think I saw his eyes watering, I couldn't feel the same because a little part of me wanted it to be me at the end of the aisle and Hanna walking towards me. She would be 18 now, we would be allowed to date and I'm pretty sure she is still with Jayson because she never really remembered and she probably doesn't even remember me now. I finally reached him and I couldn't breathe, I felt like passing out. He smiled and took my hand winking at me, but something in me had me wishing over and over again that he was Hanna. My Hanna, the one I am still deeply in love with.