Chapter 29: Delayed Flights and Awkward Flight Attendants

Olive takes her phone out and places it front of her mouth.

"So, Miss Montgomery, how do you feel today?" She said, putting her phone in front of my face,

"What is this?" I asked bringing my knees to my chest. We have been at the airport for almost 8 hours because our plane got delayed 3 hours.

"It's a microphone silly." She said laughing like I was clueless.

"No silly, its a IPhone." I said mocking her happy tone.

"Oh Hanna!" Olive said, grabbing my head and squeezing me playfully.

"Olive. Let. Go." I said in between breaths.

"Not till you say you Love me!" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I love you." She let go and looked accomplished.

"I'm not in the mood Olive." I looked to my right a saw a movie poster for one of Sophia's new movie and I lost my stomach.

"Hey, ignore it.  It'll be okay Hanna, I promise."  Olive said, reaching up towards my hand.

"How much longer till the flight?"

"2." She responded annoyed.

"I'm going to go walk around. Kill time."

"Okay, I'll stay here with the stuff reading." She took her book out and moved a strand of short hair behind her ear. I turned around and started wandering around the airport looking for something to do. I stopped in front of another movie poster. It was Sophia's movie again. She was in some actor's arm's and I was jealous, I was so jealous.  It wasn't even real but to know that she wasn't in my arms at that moment made me mad. My fingertips grazed the poster and I ignored her face. I want her out of my life.  Stop thinking about her you idiot.  But I can't.

Sophia's POV

I want her in my life, scratch that, I need Hanna in my life. I don't even know what I did last night? How did I let her walk away from me? How could I not respond back to the words I have been waiting to hear since the moment I saw her? How could I not tell her I love her? Maybe I don't love her? Maybe it's just lust?  I looked at my phone to check the time and my wallpaper was a picture of Hanna, smiling back at me.  I hope I'm not making a huge mistake.

"What happened last night?" Riley said as he walked into the kitchen, not looking at me once.

"I don't know." He opened the carton of milk and drank from it. He only does that when he's mad.

"Don't lie Sophia!" He screamed, slamming the milk carton down.

"Riley," I walked up to him with a pen, the papers that I went and received from the lawyer's office this morning were already on the island in the kitchen.

"Sign." He looked in front of him.

"No."

"Riley sign them, please for me."

"How could you Sophia?" Small tears were falling down his eyelashes. I felt horrible to think this but him crying, begging me didn't hurt me as much as it hurt me when Hanna cried. I wanted to pick her up and make her feel better, I just want to make Riley sign the papers and leave.

"I thought you loved me." Riley whispered.

"I do love you Riley and I always will, I'm just not in love with you, I love someone else."

"Hanna?" I nodded.

"You're a lesbian?" I shrugged.

"I don't know what I am and it honestly doesn't matter what I.  AL that matters is that I love her." I pushed the pen towards him, he looked away but I placed my hand on his forearm and I felt him relax.

"Okay Sophia, I understand." He whispered.  As he signed the papers, I began to feel relieved.  It was over, I can finally be with Hanna now, but she is probbly on a airplane, in the sky right now. Or maybe not. I grab my car keys and purse and ran out the door.

"Shoot, I forgot!" I ran over to Riley and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He gave me a small smile and nod. I raced back out the door again and into my car, the airport is only a couple minutes away from us.

Hanna's POV

"Flight 5215 to London, England is boarding now." Olive grabbed her small carry on bag and handed her ticket to the flight attendant, and I followed her. There wasn't very many people aboard the plane so far and I hope there isn't either. I put my sleeping mask on and tilted my head to the window. I could feel Olive moving around next to me.

"Olive, calm down." I whispered so only we could hear.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited. I've never been on a plane before."

"I know." I put my music on and drifted off to my own magic world.

----

An hour later we still hadn't left the boarding spot, so I called over an attendant. A petite, red head walked up to us and plastered a smile on her face. Her name tag said Ruth.

"How can I help you?" Ruth smiled awkwardly at us.

"Not to sound impatient but when are we leaving?  We were supposed to leave almost 4 hours ago." I stated.

"The captain is talking very important business inside to a manger. He will be out shortly." She smiled again, walking away quickly before I could object. Olive and I turned our heads when we heard a big commotion coming from the area where you come onto the plane.

"But I need to go on." A familiar voice demanded.

"Not without a boarding pass you aren't." Ruth said, standing in the way of the familiar voice.

"Please." She whispered something to her and Ruth's face became pale and I think she passed out, she fell to the floor and the male flight attendant was waving his hand in a fanning motion in her face. The women stepped onto the plane wearing a big hat and big sungasses. She was looking around till her eyes fixed on me. She walked over to us, I was scared. Some random lady was coming up to us. What if it was Sandy? I felt my hands starting to shake and become wet. My kidnapper was going to come kidnap me again and kill me.

"Hanna?" I jumped up and placed my arms around her waist. She came for me. She held me as close as she could, she held me so tight I couldn't breathe but I didn't care, All I cared about was that she was in my arms.

"You came back for me." I said into her chest.

"I'll always come back for you." She looked into my eyes.

"I love you." She said. I can't explain how happy I was, I bit my lip.

"I love you too, Sophia." She held me closer, I could feel her smiling.

"Are you still leaving?" She asked.

"I have too. Maybe it's a good time to meet the parent's, because you are coming with me, I'm not leaving you ever again." She smiled.

"Okay, but lets take my private jet." Olive and I's jaw dropped.

"You have a private jet?" Olive asked.

"Yeah and you can come too." She said pointing to Oli and she smiled.

"I like her." Olive said smiling. She grabbed her things and followed us out. Sophia entwined our fingers and I looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, me too."

"Is that Sophia Louis?" 

"Hurry, run now."  Sophia said, pushing to get in front of me and Olive was already almost to the door. 

"Sophia!  Can I have your autograph?  Who is that girl you're with?  Hey lady, what's your name?"  Questions started flying all around the plane and it eventually started feeling smaller. 

"Are you sure you're up for this?"  Sophia asked me.

"I'm positive."