Chapter 18: The News...

I went home after what Olive told me. Icouldn't believe it! She was like my sister, why would she hurt me like that?What did I do to her for her to cause me so much pain?

It was almost elevenwhen I got home. I walked into the kitchen and heard my parents whispering.

"Hey." I waved,wiping my tears before my parents noticed.

"Hanna, we need totalk to you." My mom sat me down at the kitchen table and looked at mydad. He pushed his glasses up on his nose and grabbed my mother's hand.

"Hanna," He saidslowly.

"We are moving."

------

"What do you mean you'removing?" Morgan and Danny said at the exact same time.

"Jinx, you owe me asoda." Morgan jumped first.

"Well, I don't needsoda because I like to keep my body trimmed for my college boyfriend, gottakeep him close." He winked.

"But really, why areyou moving." Danny said as Olive walked up to us.

"You're moving and youhaven't told me?" I looked at her confused and furious.

"Now why in the hellwould I tell you something or anything about my life, get out of my face Olive.I want nothing to do with you." I turned and walked away, leaving Olive togrief in the best friend she had ever had and she lost her last night.

Class went by so quick. I'mleaving today so I have to goodbye to all my classmates and favoriteteachers. My parents told me we are moving to London, England, mygrandparents live there so it makes sense. Mom and Dad said it's the best. Theydon't want me living in a place where I lost 3 months of my life; they want afresh new start for Jessie and I. I still haven't told them it was Olive.
My mom is packing my stuff so when I get home we can finish packing somequick things and then we are heading on an airplane. I'm going to a differentschool, I'll never see my friends again and I will never see or talk to Sophiaagain. She grew on me so much. It was like we knew each other in aanother life, like we were in love. Like I lov-

-Flashback-

"Hey Hanna."Sophia whispered as she came chest to chest to me. I could feel myselfbreathing harder and harder. She moved a strand of blonde hair behind my earand lightly pecked my cheek wanting more. She entwined our fingers leaving mewith goose bumps all over my body. Her touch was like a drug and I wanted everybit of it. She smiled her white smile and leaned down, closing her eyes and-

-End of flashback-

Sophia? That seemed soreal, but how? When? I'm so confused. I can't leave when I'm just figuring thisout. I decided to call Sophia so I could talk to her.

Ring.

Rin-

"Hello?" Sheanswered quickly.

"Sophia?" Shegasped.

"Hanna? Is thatyou?" I smiled.

"Yeah, meet me at LucyPark."

"Okay. But wh-" Ihung up I didn't want to tell her yet. I drove to the park and I wasthere first so I sat at the picnic tables. I was wearing dark blue jeans with awhite baggy sweater and a pair of uggs. It was pretty windy outside so Igrabbed my elbows, trying to warm myself.

"Hanna?" Sophiawas finally here and she was calling my name.

"Over hereSophia!" I waved her over to the picnic tables. She smiled andgracefully walked over here, hands in her jacket pockets.

"Hey Hanna." Ismiled.

"Hi, I have some newsto tell you." She walked and sat down on the table next to me.

"I'm moving, toLondon, today." I think I heard her held back a whimpering.

"Why did you want meto know?" She asked.

"Because I got aflashback today." Her eyes got wide.

"You got a what?"

"I have been gettingflashbacks since the accident and it was visions about a brunette girl andvery... sexual things I usual wouldn't do with a girl and there was one aboutthe night but it wouldn't let me see faces, it was blurry, the only face I sawwas mine."

"Have you toldanyone?" I shook my head.

"Oh my god Hanna, whyhaven't you told anyone?"

"I didn't think it wasimportant." She rolled her eyes.

"Hanna you're gettingyour memory back, how is that not important?" I shrugged my shoulders andmy phone buzzed.

Mom: Come home now, we areleaving in 30 minutes.

"Sophia, I'm leavingin 30 minutes." I think she let a tear fall but I wasn't sure till shelooked up at me with a red face and bloodshot eyes.

"Hanna, I'll missyou." She hugged me and for once in my life, I felt safe and comfortable.She kissed my cheek and then looked me in the eyes and then went in for thekill. She placed her rosy red lips against my lips and I didn'tobject. This felt so familiar and I never wanted to let go of her. I moved against her and held on tight to her waist. After for what felt likeforever, I told her I had to go and I left, I looked back and watched her stareat me till I drove away. It started raining as I drove home to find my parentswaiting outside with Jessie on my mom's hip.

"Let's go start ournew life hunny." My dad said throwing his arm around my shoulder. Yay can'twait.

----

So the story isn't over, I don'twant to give the wrong idea. She is just moving right now. I hope you enjoy it,COMMENT&FAN&VOTE!! :D I Love you all!!