Chapter 12: Hanna's in the coffee shop.

"What do you mean she doesn't remember?" Grace asked me.

"Someone beat the crap out of her and left her in a coma, she lost her memory of the last 3 months."

"Oh my god and you never told her?" I told Grace about my feelings and she explained to me that you know it when you see it and I knew it when I bumped into that blonde girl for the first time.

"No, not until we were at the hospital and she had already forgot who I was." She smacked me on the head.

"Sophia Marie, you are the stupidest person I've ever met."  Then she got up and walked away.

"Thanks Gray!" She smiled and laughed, then she contiuned to talk to the next person in line.

"Hanna?" I said walking outside, wipping my hands on my apron.

"Miss Louis?" She looked up at me as if she had no clue where she was.

"Call me Sophia."

"I felt the need to call you Miss Louis because I don't know you." Here we go again.

"Why do you keep reminding me?" I blurted out.

"What are you talking about?" I stayed silent.

"Huh? Did you lose your memory? Did you lose something in your life you want back, but some idiot runined it for you?" She screamed.

"Yes, I did!" I screamed back.

"What?" She crossed her arms.

"I lost you." She grabbed her paper cup filled with hot chocolate, because she doesn't like coffee, and walked away. She got in her car and drove off. I hope I didn't just scare her away, because I really did want her back.

Hanna's POV

"I lost you."

Those three words kept replaying over and over in my head. Why did that hurt me so much?

-Flashback-

"Hanna, are you okay?" She grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug and I shoved my head into her neck and started crying.

"It's going to be okay." She whispered into my forehead as she kissed it.  I lifted my head, staring right into her soul.

"Why do you always show up?" I asked.

"Because I care about you Hanna." She admitted and I nodded.

"Let's go back out." She grabbed my hand and I didn't pull away instead I entwined fingers with her and sudden chills went down my spine. We walked out into the room and everyone was dancing to Katy Perry's 'Part of me', so she brought us towards the dance floor and we started dancing.

-End of Flashback-

Honk! Someone was blasting the horn and I realized I was in the other lane, so I drove back over to my lane, just in time for a huge truck to speed past me. These Flashbacks are hitting me like a ton of bricks and I don't understand why I can't figure out this woman in them. She's mysterious, careful, sweet and gentle. She sounds perfect and I bet you she is, if only I knew who she was.
  I turned my radio up loud so I didn't have to think about flashback girl, 'Where have you been' by Rihanna was playing and it just made me think about her more, so I turned the knob and stop when 'I won't give up' by Jason Mraz was blasting through my car. I put my chin on the steering wheel and just drove. I closed my eyes and didn't have a care in the world. I open my eyes and felt like i was flying. All of a sudden, I lost control of the steering wheel and I was driving into a ditch.

"Fuck!" I wasn't hurt, thankfully, but I managed to bang my head against the steering wheel.  I didn't want to call anyone else but Sophia, and I honestly had no clue why.

"Hello?"

"Sophia? It's me, Hanna Montgomery?" I didn't hear her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just forgot to breath."

- Flashback-

"Sorry, for some odd reason I'm extremely nervous right now."  I laughed as I sat there and realized how much I missed her.

"So what's up Han?"  She called me Han, which made me blush.

"Um, well I'm eating Mcdonalds, wanna meet at the park?"  I blurted out.  I quickly covered my mouth with my own hand and hoped she said no.

"Please."  She begged.  I bit my lip.

"Wanna go now?"

-End of Flashback-

"Hanna? Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here, Sorry." She laughed and I smiled but obviously she couldn't see me.

"It's fine. Are you okay, why did you call me?" She asked. I suddenly forgot why I called her because every flashback i've had was repeating over and over again in my head.

"Um... I... I don't remember." I looked around.

"Oh, Okay." She stayed silent for about a minute. I went to open my door and then it hit me, I'm in a ditch.

"Sophia?"

"Yes?"

"I'm in a ditch."

"What do you mean you're in a ditch?" She questioned.

"Well, I'm in a ditch. How else do I explain that?" She sighed.

"Are you okay?" I nodded then realized she couldn't see me.

"Yeah, I just bumped my head a little on the steering wheel."  I touched my forehead and found blood.

'You what?!"

"Where are you?" She didn't let me say anything.

'About 20 blocks from Mark's coffee shop." Then the dial tone came back up and I knew she was coming for me.

________