Chapter 22: We meet, again

Sophia's POV

There she stood; brown in place of the blonde hair I used to be addicted too. She looks so grown up but she hasn't changed one bit. Her eyes are still icy blue, her skin is still fair, and her lips are their usually pink and plump selves. She was and still is beautiful and now that I actually see her I don't realize how much I miss her till I'm in her apartment shutting the door laying her on the couch as we never leave each other's eyes and I'm taking her. It feels amazing, my hands roaming her innocent body as she moves around on her couch.

"Sophia?" She asked.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped out of my daydream and jumped.

"I live next door." I heard her mumble a 'oh great.'

"I heard something hit the wall so I came to check if the owner was okay."

"Well, I'm fine, now I have to finish unpacking, I have school tomorrow."

"Do you want me to take you?" I could tell she thought about it.

"No, I'm going to drive myself. Morgan and Danny skipped a grade so they are both in college which I find very strange since they both did it together so I was going to visit them after school." She smiled. There she is, the bubbly nonstopping talking girl I fell in love with. She's perfect.

"Oh okay, well have fun." I mumbled and walked away. She didn't close the door till I was inside my apartment. I closed the door and slid down the back of it. Why did Riley have to burn the house down? Why did Hanna have to move back? Why did Hanna have to leave? And why do I feel this way towards an 18 year old?

Hanna's POV

This is just great, I thought maybe I could leave London and come back to Danny and Morgan and maybe even Jayson, but with everything happening so fast my head is spinning and I can't breathe. I go lay down on my bed and I am automatically in dream land.

____

I woke up at 5:45 and start getting dressed. My now brown hair is up in a high pony tail. I slipped on a pair of black leggings and a long sweater with some black oxfords and I grabbed my same ole jean bag with needs to be stitched and is falling to shreds and flew out the door, I'll grab starbucks on the way since they are everywhere. I got out the door and just my luck ran right into Sophia. She looked shocked.

"Hey." I said. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Hi." She waved a small wave.

"Sophia, darling, who are you talking to?" Riley asked.

"No one." Her smiled disappeared and she ran inside. I ignored that hurtful feeling and walked to my car. I'm so excited for school for some reason.

After a cup of hot chocolate and 10 minutes later, I pulled up into the parking lot of my old high school, people were staring and I didn't really care. I looked up at the school.

"It's great to be back." I said with a huge smile. I walked into the school and into the office.

"Well hello Miss Montgomery, long time no see." Mrs. Jones said.

"Hello to you too Mrs. Jones, how is Katy doing?" Katy is her daughter last time I remember she was 9, I used to babysit her.

"She is doing wonderful; you should come over one night for dinner." She handed me my schedule.

"Sounds great. Thanks for the schedule." We both laughed.

"No problem." I walked out and walked over to my same locker from 10th grade. I grazed my hand across it.

"Hanna?" I turned around. A familiar face but I don't remember her looking like this. Her natural light brown hair is night black, heavy eyeliner lined her eyes and black lipstick was upon her lips. She was wearing dark clothes and black nail polish with huge combat boots, bigger than her.

"Olive?" I asked back in the same tone.

"Yeah the one you ditch, it's me." Are you kidding me? The one I ditched?

"Are you serious Oli? I ditched you?"

"Yeah, you ignored me ever since that stupid party." Everyone started gathering.

"No one even talks to me anymore; everyone hates me because Jayson and you ditched me. You left me here. Morgan and Danny stopped talking to me after you left, they ignored me. What did you say to them? What!" She screamed.

"I told them what you told me." I whispered so only she could hear.

"I told you what?" She screamed. I looked at everyone as they stared at me, waiting for me to say something, so I laughed and walked away.

"Grow up Olive."

____

"Hanna!" I turned around and there was Olive, she ran up to me, tears in her eyes and she slapped me across the face.

"That was for ditching me." I gripped my face that was burning.

"I never ditched you! You told me you were the one who hit me! Why would I ever want to be friends with someone who hit me and took my memory away?" I yelled at her.

"I did what?" She said.

"Yeah, you told me you're the one who hit me. You told me you took a brick and smashed it against my head." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh Hanna, I was drunk. Why did you take me seriously?"

"Oli, you've been drunk before and said some bad things but this was still an open wound, how could that not be serious?"

"I was jealous, okay?" I puzzled her response.

"Jealous, for what?"

"You were hanging out with Jayson and that famous actress Sophia Louis more than you hung out with me. Han, I'm your best friend I don't want to be pushed away by some stranger you met a couple months ago." She said, tears streaming down her face.

"Olive, you could never be pushed away, I loved you like I love Jessie, and you were my sister from another mister. I just don't know how I feel about you lying." I said.

"Please Hanna?" She begged.

"Buy me a strawberry milkshake and I will forgive you."

"Deal." I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugging her tight.

"Don't every slap me again." I pointed my finger at her as we both laughed.

"You know I've missed you, right?" I asked her.

"Why would you miss me when you lived in London, the place One Direction is from! Tell me all about it." Yeah, my best friend was a so called 'Directioner' but she was still perfect.

"Okay, but let's get this make up off of you and get you back to the old Oli." She kissed my cheek.

"Thanks."