Chapter 16: Cuts.

Sophia's POV

Glass. It was everywhere. Clear glass and red glass, red glass from my blood. Cuts, they were all over me. I felt like I was burning and the paparazzi didn't even care all they wanted was a picture of 'Sophia Louis'. I screamed at the top of my lungs, no one seemed to care that I was being hurt or worst.  I was scared, I was scared shitless.

"Hey, leave her alone!" Oh thank god, someone at least cares. I turned around to see a tall teenage boy, holding hands with a familiar face.

"Hey, everyone, leave before I call the cops on you!" The petite girl yelled, everyone got scared looks on their faces and quickly left, but of course people took last shots.

"Sophia?" She came up to me and she looked into my dull brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" I looked down at my cuts and believed it was actually my fault. I shook my head and she screamed as she looked down at my cuts.

"Jay! Pick her up and bring her to the hospital!" Jay came by my side and picked me up. He put me in the backseat of his car and she held me in her white bandage arms in the backseat.

"Sophia, stay with me,"  She whispered.

"Stay with me. Don't leave me, please. Don't leave me again." I looked into her bright blue eyes and without even caring, I  leaned forward and kissed her. And I stopped breathing when she kissed me back. I felt tears fall onto my face. Then the car suddenly stopped and Jay looked at us.

"Hanna?" He said. She looked at him and guiltiness was plastered over her face.

"What the hell?" He looked at us with disgust.

"You fucking disgusting dykes!" He got out of her car and shut the door. She bursts into tears.

"I'm not a dyke! I Don't like girls!" She screamed.

"Jay, come back!" She ran up to him and grabbed onto his arm.

"Please, don't." He ripped his arm out of her grip and back handed her across the face. She gripped the side of her face. His face went to terror.

"Hanna, I'm sorry." He placed a hand on her shoulder. I got out of the car and managed to walk over there, I have no idea how, but I did.

"Don't you ever touch her like that again." I said, my hands rolling into fists and it took all of my strength to not punch him in the face.

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" I stared into his eyes.

"Listen to me you big jerk, if you ever touch my girl like that again, I will make you regret it. You got it?" He rolled his eyes.

"Sure, whatever. Hanna, my house? Tonight, Oli is having a going away party." She nodded. I looked at her in frustration.

"Guess she's not your girl." He turned away and walked off, laughing. I looked at Hanna with disappointment.

"I looked up to you Hanna, I really did." I started to walk away and she grabbed my hand.

"Why?" She wiped a tear.

"Why, in the car? Why did that kiss feel like it had more to it?"

"Hanna, haven't you been listening to me the past few weeks? I loved you, I still love you. We had something before the accident, why do you think its so hard for me to be around you without taking control and taking you away? I want you to be mine Hanna, forever and always." She stared at me with shock.

"I'm sixteen. I have a boyfriend and you have a fiance. How did you think everything was going to work Sophia? I'm sorry I have no memories of you, it's not my fault. Now I think it would be better if we listened to you note and took time away from each other." She walked away to her car, leaving me with cuts and bleeding alone in the parking lot and right now at this moment the only thing that hurt was my heart.