Chapter 23: Remembering Sophia

"You want to come spend the night at my house tonight?" I asked Olive.

"Sure, I've missed our sleepovers." She said smiling.

"Good, well here's my address." I wrote my address down on college lined paper and handed it to her.

"In the middle of time square?" She asked. Her once dirty blonde, now black hair wasn't straight or teased it was normal curly and bouncy. She wasn't wearing dark colors anymore, she was wearing light blue jeans with a striped t-shirt and silver flats. I added a little bow in her hair and removed all her heavy makeup. Mrs. Jones let us skip first period and change in the bathroom. She said 'yes' because she missed the old bubbly Olive and I responded back saying 'me too'.

"Good, well I can't wait!" I said. She smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going to go home and grab some clothes-"

"Olive clothes, not Marilyn Manson's clothes." She laughed.

"Yes Olive clothes and I'll be at your house." She hoped in her car and drove off. I'll just head over to the grocery store and get some stuff for tonight. Everything is close to my house, the school, the grocery store, the mall, the theatre, everything. So it takes me 5 minutes from the school to the grocery store. I walk in and grab a cart and head to the soda aisle. Grabbing, my favorite, strawberry and, Olive's favorite, grape soda and then heading to the chip aisle. I got a bag of lays for me and a bag of spicy nacho for Olive. Next I headed to the cookies we both love Oreos so I got 2 packs and then I got some candy of whatever because we just like candy in general. After that, I go head to the new released movies for rental and get Taken 2 and Pitch Perfect. Finally I push the cart to the check out; the total comes out to $50. Wow! That's really cheap, everything in London costed waaaaaaay less then that, but then again Uk's money is worth more than American money. I smile at the bag boy and he asks to bring my stuff out and I shake my head politely and thank him anyway. I walk outside and to my car so I can beat Oli to my house and be inside before she gets there and has to wait outside.

"Hanna?" Oh great, that familiar voice I've been trying to forget. I turned around and there he was. Not perfect like I used to know him as. He should be at least 20 now but he looks like he is 40.

"Jayson?" He had a smile plastered on his face.

"How long has it been?"

"2 years Jay, 2." He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Where have you been staying?" I looked at him, why is he getting in my business.

"Oh, around." I smiled, trying to walk away, but he gripped my arm, hard.

-Flashback-

"Hanna, I didn't want to do this, but if I can't have you, no one can!" He said and suddenly his fist was on my right temple and I started seeing black dots and I was on the ground and my vision started going away.

"Why Ja-" And I was unconscious.

-End of Flashback-

Then it all hit me. Sophia. Jayson. Olive. Mia. It all makes sense now. He stared at me with a confused look in his eyes, I threw the cart and kicked right in the man parts. He grabbed his crotch and wailed in pain.

"That's for cheating on me you asshole." Then I kicked him in the face.

"And that's for abusing me and making me lose my memory." He looked at me and finally realized that I remembered everything, everything.

"No! That was suppost to be gone. You were suppost to come back and be with me." He grabbed my arms again and pushed my cart on the floor in the parking lot and threw me in the back of the car. It was disgusting in his car. Trash and old food was around, I think I might have thrown up but it just wouldn't come out because I was terrified. He rubbed my forehead.

"Hanna, you were meant for me and I'm sorry that I cheated on you with Sandy. She was just all over me and I couldn't help myself." I nodded.

"Jay, just take me home and everything can go back to normal. Olive won't have to know." I could tell he thought about it but hell, nothing can go back to normal. I remember everything so what happened those 3 months with Sophia, I remember. I just wanted to go find her and tell her I love her but I was being kidnapped by the guy who practically killed me for 2 years. My phone rang, I went to go reach it but Jayson looked at me.

"Give me the phone." I went in my back pocket and took it out, I read the caller Id and it was Olive. He answered it.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Oli, go back home, it's me Jay."

"Yeah, we are getting back together." He closed the phone and put it in his back pocket. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry baby, we are going somewhere nobody will never find us." I knew where he was taking me, we all went there for family vacation but nobody has been to this place in years. It's brilliant; nobody would think to look here. He's taking me to Seneca Lake. Both of our families had rented and bought cabins up here, but I had the feeling he wasn't bringing me to those cabins.

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to deserve this Jay? I was the perfect girlfriend to you."

"You're a dyke Hanna! And now, I'm going to turn you into the straight girl you used to be." He pulled the car over and yanked me into the backseat. He ripped my clothes of and started kissing me. I tried to push him away.

"No, Please Jayson! No! No!" He laughed and licked my cheek.

"Your mine Hanna Montgomery. Mine! Do you hear me?" He screamed in my ear. He fingered my brown hair through his big, dirty hands.

"You know what I loved about you?" He looked at me, wanting an answer.

"N-No."

"Your blonde hair." He pinned me down and got on top of me. He slipped my panties off, and looked me up and down. I'm a virgin and I don't want my first time to be with someone I don't love, I don't want to be raped. I tried to scratch his eyeballs out but he grabbed my wrists in one hand and held my body still. Then, he did it. He thrusted into me with so much force, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Jay, stop! You're hurting me!" He sneered and continued his party in me. I just sat there and stopped fighting, I wasn't going to win.

-------------------------------

Okay, I am NOT good with Rape scenes, but I hope you guys get the picture...How do you guys feel about this chapter? I know, it's long and it's pretty stupid but Whateves.

Remember Comment, Vote, Fan! A new chapter will be up shortly.