Chapter 27: I'm Free

"Is anyone in here, the front door was open-" I jumped up.

"Hello?" I screamed. The man knocked on the door.

"Yes in here." I yelled, almost jumping through the door. I heard the lock being unlocked and the door opened and revealed a handsome guy, maybe early 20's. He had the brown hair and a pair of brown eyes that I know.

"Why are you locked in here?" He asked, puzzled.

"Long story." I walked right under his arm holding the door open and look around in the basement Olive and I used to be tortured in.

"He brought us here?" He asked as Olive's hand blocked her face from the sunlight that came from the little window in the room. I closed my eyes and flashbacks of Jayson locking us in here as kids trying to scare us, but he would eventually come back to save his sister and sister's best friend. This basement is where I first kissed Jayson, my first kiss period, now it has horrible disgusting memories floating around.

"How long have you been down here?" He asked worriedly.

An eternity.

"I have no clue." I said, tears stinging my eyes. We are out, I'm out. I can't wait to be in Sophia's arms again. I really can't wait to see her,

"You girls want me to take you to the police department?" I know it's bad to trust this guy but something about him is letting me trust him. I could tell that Olive didn't trust him as much as I did.

"No, take me to my apartment." I told him my address.

"Are you sure?" I looked at Olive.

"Just take us to her apartment."

"What's your address again?" I repeated it and he mentally found my apartment complex in his head.

"Wow, you live close to my sister." I smiled and we followed him out.

----

I was so happy that I was out. I watched the beautiful trees I took for granted pass by us as we zoomed passed them.

"We never caught your name." I asked him.

"Sorry," He laughed.

"My name is Christian." He said smiling looking through his rearview mirror at Olive in the backseat.

"I'm Hanna and she's Olive." She blushed. We were finally in Times Square. My beautiful home, the tall buildings, colorful people walking the streets. The gorgeous monuments available to tourists and natives were surrounding the place. But I haven't thought till now, what about Sandy and Jayson? Yeah, they left, but where? Are they going to come after me? I need to go to someone, but right now all that matters to me is being in Sophia's arms. We pulled up to my apartment building; Sophia's Blue mustang was there. I couldn't keep my nerves down.

"Han, calm down." All three of us got out.

"You want to come up Christian?" I asked.

"Call me Chris, and no I can't, I have dinner with my sister, her husband and my parents."

"Here?" Olive asked while he smiled.

"Yeah."

"Well just come afterwards." He nodded.

"Okay." We walked into the building and onto the elevator. Pressing the same button, 10th floor. I looked at him, confused. He gave me the same facial expression. When the elevator stopped with a ding, we got off. I walked away first, with Olive and Chris following behind. I turned around staring at Chris and Olive shrugged her shoulders. I finally reached my door, slipping my hand on the top and taking the extra key and opening the door. I was finally home. I looked outside the door around for Chris and he was gone.

"Where is Chris?" I asked. She pointed next door.

"What?" He's not...

"He went next door, to his sisters."

"Olive, Sophia lives Next door!" I jumped, knocking on the door quick. Chris opened the door.

"Hanna?" I pushed through him to the living room where I heard her familiar laughter. I didn't know what I was going to say but I walked right into the living room and she jumped up.

"Hanna."