Chapter 28: Being in her arms again

I stood there, staring around not wanting to look into her beautiful deep brown eyes.

"Hanna?" She asked again.

"You know my sister?" Chris asked.

"You know my brother?" Sophia asked mocking his tone.

"Chris saved us."

"Saved you? What do you mean he saved you?" She waited a couple seconds before she walked up to me, grabbed my hand and walked me to the kitchen. She plastered a gargantuan smile on her face.

"Be right back guys." She called behind her as the kitchen door closed.

"Where have you been?" She asked, as a frown replaced her beautiful smile I grew to love.

"Somewhere." I didn't want to tell her I was being kept as a sex slave because she would probably be disgusted of me.

"Somewhere, where?" I walked away.

"Don't walk away from me Hanna!" She yelled. I turned around, tears streaming down my face.

"I remember." I mumbled under my breath. She stared at me like a statue

"What?" She asked.

"I remember." I said louder. She stared at me with wide eyes.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yeah, everything." She ran up to me and hugged me. She wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist. She pulled away, tilting my head up.

"I've missed you." She said. I swallowed the lump that had grown in my throat.

"I- I love you." I finally said it, the words she's been dying to hear me say. I really love her and I don't want to lose her. I heard her sigh.

"Hanna..." Then I remembered...

"I know, you're married." I removed her hand from my chin.

"I'm leaving, I'm going back to London."

"Why?" She cried.

"There's nothing here for me anymore. I knew something was pulling me back here and it was you but you turned me down and now your married and I can't really deal with this right now. I'm going to find a flight for tomorrow. I'm sorry I interrupted your dinner." I walked away, our hands slowly escaping contact.

"Please Hanna..." She whispered.

"Bye Sophia." I walked out of the kitchen, Sophia following me out.

"Hanna, please don't do this!" She screamed. I ignored her, grabbed Olive's hand and left. I unlocked my door, shoved Olive in, slamming the door and slid down the back crying hysterically.

"What happened?" Olive asked.

"I'm going back to London."

"No, I just got my best friend back." She protested.

"Olive, I can't stay here." I said in between sobs. She stared pacing the living room.

"Then I'm going with you." I smiled, rubbing my nose.

"Fine." She hugged me.

____

It's 8:00 am and Olive is making me get up to go to the airport.

"Olive, our flight doesn't leave till 2 o'clock! Why are you waking me up now?" I whined.

"Because we have to finish packing, drive to the airport, check in and go through everything." She said packing a purple sundress into a red, colossal suitcase.

"What about your clothes?" She smiled.

"Done, my mom packed me some."

"And you're sure your mom is okay with this?" I asked.

"Yes." She reassured me with a smile.

"Get up sleepy!" She said one last time.

" I've had this apartment for almost 4 weeks and I've only slept in it twice!" I mumbled as I walked into the bathroom. Olive closed her eyes trying to hold back tears.