Chapter 30: 20 Minutes till the Montgomery's meet Sophia

Sophia held onto my hand as we boarded her private jet, while Olive made herself at home.  Sophia looked at me and I rolled my eyes while she laughed quietly as Olive started to snore, loudly.  She let go of my hand and walked behind a curtain, expecting to see her come back, she waved me over causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.  I walked into the room and it had a tiny bed, smaller than a twin sized bed.

"Hanna, come lay with me."  Sophia had already stripped down to her t-shirt and underwear.  I removed each of my layers, never taking my eyes off of her.  After I removed my clothing except my tank top and underwear, I got under the covers with Sophia.  She wrapped the comforter around me, snaking her arm around my waist. 

"Hanna, I want to protect you."  After I didn't say anything, she spoke again.  

"Can you tell me what happened to you?"  I turned my body around to where we were face to face.  I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. 

"I can't."  Tears started to escape my sky blue eyes.  I looked down at the white sheet, but she lifted my head up gently. 

"Han, don't cry.  You're with me now, no one is ever going to hurt you."  Her saying that made me start crying uncontrollably.  She held me close to her heart.

"Sh, baby, it's okay."  She kissed my head.

"I promise it's going to be okay."  I counted off in my head.

3...

2...

1...

"I was raped." 

----2 Hours later----

I can't believe I told her.  After I had finished explaining what happened, I walked out of the room and she didn't follow me.  I'm balled up on a chair on the airplane sobbing quietly so I didn't wake up Olive and then Sophia came out shortly, grabbed my hands and lifted me up.  She placed one hand behind my neck under my hair and rested her other hand on my waist. Then she  rubbed circles with her soft thumbs on my cheek.

"I love you, all of you.  From your brown hair," She paused and laughed which made me giggle.

"To your bright blue eyes that could make me fall in love with you over and over.  From the way that you are such a strong woman and how much you love your family.  I love your past, your present, and your future and I'm going to love you until the day I die.  You are my life Hanna Elizabeth Montgomery.  I love you too much to let something like that come between us.  I just got you back Hanna and I don't plan on losing you, ever."  She assured me while I stared at her with wide eyes.

"I promise Hanna, I'm not going anywhere."  She kissed my lips. Her lips were like a drug, I could kiss her forever.  I wrapped both my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss. Eventually Sophia pulled away, breaking the kiss that I wish she hadn't.  I wanted to hold onto her forever.  She rested her forehead against mine, breathing heavily.  She traced the cuts on my forearms from 2 years ago.  It was perfect. 

"Mrs. Stones?" I got uncomfortable, I thought she wasn't married to Riley, oh my god.

"It's Miss Louis, Logan."  She looked at me smiling and kissed my forehead.

"Well, Miss Louis, we will be landing in 20 minutes."  The captain, Logan, said through an intercom.

"Okay, thank you."  She turned to me.

"Wake up Olive so she could at least look around."  She laughed.  I tapped Olive.  Snoring.  I shook her.  Still snoring, I leaned down to her ear.

"Nice view."  Sophia said with a wink while I rolled my eyes.

"Oli."  I whispered so low not even Sophia could hear me, Olive screamed and jumped up with a blow dryer.

"Why do you have a blow dryer?"  I asked puzzled.  She pushed her bangs back and sighed.

"I keep on having,"  She looked between Sophia and I.

"Nightmares."  I ran towards her, but it wasn't really a run since we were like 5 feet away, and leaned her head against my chest.

"She knows."  I told Olive.

"Does she know who-"  I cut her off before she could finish.

"Olive, look out the window, the water is beautiful."  I said, smiling weakly.