Epilogue: Sanna

"That dress is too white!"  I said as Sophia spun around on a tall pedestal at a Bride store. 

"What are you talking about?"  She looked at me wide-eyed.  We had discussed the wedding details about the clothes shopping and we both decided we were both going to wear dresses and we weren't planning on seeing the dress but Sophia wants me here, although I don't want her to see mine.  I didn't think that was good but she didn't care. 

"It's perfect!"  Sophia said staring at herself in the mirror, her eyes drifted off to mine and she gave me like a 'pleaaaaaaaase' puppy dog face.

"Oh Jesus Sophia, I swear you are like a child."  She ran off the pedestal and hopped on the couch, next to me and smiled.  The dress surrounded her and made her skin look tanner than it actually was and then she reached her hands out and hugged me. 

  Her dress was a white, long, Pnina Tornai.  It had a strapless, sweetheart neckline.  The dress stopped around her waist and then poofed out, it was a dress for a princess and that is exactly what Sophia is, well she is my princess at least.  It had sparkle everywhere!  Every time she moved she sparkled.  I placed my hand on her waist and kissed her soft lips that were in a big smile. 

"Thank you baby!"  She said getting up. 

"Well, it’s our wedding Sophia."  I said, she turned around and blushed.

"I know and I want you to be happy with the dress that I'm wearing to marry you."  I rolled my eyes.

"Sophia, you could be walking down the aisle naked for god sakes, I wouldn't  care because I said yes because I wanted to marry you and I'll always want to marry you even in 50 years when gravity had hit us hard, I would never say yes to anyone but you."  I stood up and she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. 

"I hate you."  She whispered into my ear, while I laughed.

"I love you too."  I said laughing, while she rolled her eyes. 

"She turned around and looked at herself again.  Tears started falling down her tan skin cheek bones.  I came up behind her and placed my chin on her shoulder, looking into her reflection. 

"You are beautiful my love."  I said.

---

5 years later (Hanna POV)

"Mommy!"  I rushed through house into the porch outside.

"Mommy, Livia pinched me!"  I let go of the breath I was holding and sighed.

"Olivia Montgomery, what did I tell you about pinching your sister?"  She shrugged her shoulders and gave me those big blue puppy dog eyes that you just can't stand to yell at.

"Stop it Olivia."  I picked her up and put her on my hip. 

"Hanna, Babe?  Olive will be here in a few."  I turned to towards the French doors and there stood the love of my life, holding Zach, our 1 month old son.  Sophia just gave birth and she is already auditioning for movies.  I smiled and nodded.

"Okay."  I placed Olivia on the ground and looked at the girls.

"Listen, you too are sisters, you can't fight." 

"She's not my sister, we have different Mommy's. "  Olivia said, she was right, sort of.  I gave birth to Olivia and Sophia gave birth to Julia.  We were pregnant at the same time and we were both there for each other. 

"Olivia, that is not nice.  Julia is your sister, you might have come from different mommies but Sophia and I are both your mommies and we love you both very much."  She nodded her head, I looked toward Julia and she was a spitting image of Sophia.  Long black, wavy hair that reached the middle of her back with dark chocolate brown eyes.  Her skin was pale, like she hadn't been to a beach or been outside before.   Her lips were small but as red as an apple.  She reached her arms out and wrapped her miniscule arms around my neck.  Sophia and I are going to a party tonight, so the kids have to stay home with Olive.  No one, other than Sophia and I, could love those three more than Olive could.