Chapter 13: Fed Up

"Thank you for rescuing me Sophia." I yelled when she drove up as a tow truck followed her.

"It's what I do, Hanna stay where you are."  I rolled my eyes, did she just say what I think she said? 

"It's what I do," 

When has Sophia rescued me? 

"Okay." I responded as the guy came next to me.

"Is she your sister?"

"Nope."

"Mom?"

"Nope."

"Well, then the only thing left is-"

"Is what?" I interuppted him.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She stared at me.

"Does it fucking matter?  Just get the damn car out of the ditch please." I yelled, smacking my steering wheel. He shrugged and then climbed back up the sides of the ditch. In about 5 seconds I was being pullerd up by a rope to my car and I was out of the ditch in no time. Sophia rushed up the the door and ripped it open. She grabbed me and then hugged me as tight as she could.0

"Oh, I'm so happy your okay!"

"Sophia, I was just in a ditch." I laughed. She cupped my face with her hands and looked deep into my dull blue eyes with her rich chocolate brown eyes. She took a breath in and leaned down, she closed her eyes and placed her lips on mine.  And It was like a instance addiction, i wanted her lips on mine forever.  But then I realized who I was kissing back, a girl, I don't like girls.  So, I pushed her away.

"Don't do that again, I have a boyfriend." I got in my car and drove away.

Sophia's POV

I keep on forgeting those blue eyes don't remember me. I mentally smacked my head a couple times before I walked up to the front porch of my house. I opened the door and there stood my loving Fiance. He was at home waiting for me while I was out kissing a girl I've fallen in love with, who doesn't even remember me.

"Hey babe." He placed his hand on my waist and gently graced his lips over mines.

"Hi hun." I smiled a fake smile and he frowned.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." And the girl I love doesn't know who the hell I am. He smile and smack my butt.

"Why don't you go to sleep and I'll be up there in a little." I smiled and pushed a strand of hair from my face behind my ear. I walked up the stairs, not minding to change clothes and fell into my bed, drifting off to sleep.

-Flashback-

"Hanna!!  Wake up!!"  I screamed louder, but obviously she couldn't hear me, so I took my phone out and dial the 3 little numbers everyone knows.

"Hello?  What is your 9-1-1 emergency?"  I panicked.

"Hello?"  The Female operator spoke again.

"Help."   Was all I said.

"Send Ambulance, Woodway Creek Park.  My girl, she's bleeding from her right temple."  It took me forever to open my mouth and speak.  I hope she is okay.

"Okay, ambulance is on its way."  I smiled and shut my eyes are tears escaped my brown eyes.

"Thank You!"  I said, throwing my phone to the side and keeping pressure on Hanna's right temple.

'Whoever did this to you Hanna, I will find them.  I promise, for you."  I whispered in her ear. 

I shot out of bed and screamed.

"Sophia? Are you okay?" I looked to my side, hoping it was Hanna, so I could hold her in my arms forever but it was Riley. I felt sweat dripping down my face.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine. Sorry, nightmare." I layed back down and he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ears.

"I love you." I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep, still wishing it was Hanna.

Hanna's POV

I walked up to my locker, it has been 3 weeks since I've actually been to school because of the accident. People were staring at me, I attempted to ignore them and tried to remember where my first class was.

"Hey friend, need some help?" A girl with curly black hair and brown eyes asked me. I had no idea who she was.

"Um, no offense, but who the hell are you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't remember me?" Just then Olive came up behind her and gasped.

"Sorry, Hanna this is Mia." I stuck my hand out.

"Hi Mia, nice to meet you." She smiled a little smile and I saw her eyes get glassy.

"Nice to meet you too." She wiped her face and excused herself by running down the hall.

"Well, I feel terrible." I said. Olive looked at me and raised a eyebrow.

"Why?" I lowered my head.

"Because obviously she knew me and-"

"And what?" She asked.

"Hanna, let it out." I went to open my mouth but shut it again.

"I just can't take this anymore!" I was out of breathe and everyone was staring at us.

"I know its been 3 weeks, but I can't be here, I just can't." She nods and I run out into the parking lot.

-Flashback-

"Hanna, I didn't want to do this, but if I can't have you, no one can." He said and suddenly his fist was on my right temple and I started seeing black dots while I made my way to the ground and my feeling of safety and vision escaped my grasp.

-End of Flashback-

I started screaming loud, in my car.

"Why can't you remember anything! These flashbacks mean nothing if I don't know who the hell they are!"  I turned the ignition and reved the car, zooming out of the parking lot and going to my house. I knew what I was going to do, and I was going to regret it.

  When I pulled up to my house, I ran into my house and into the kitchen. I look through the drawers, until I saw something shiny and I stopped. I swallowed and though hard about this. I took the object out of the drawer and walked upstairs, never taking my eyes off it. I walked into my bedroom and into my bathroom. Tears were streaming down my face. I put it against my cold skin and winced from the feeling. It started raining outside, thunder was blaring and I almost thought the windows where going to shatter. I sliced a tiny line on my wrist and gasped from the stingy pain going through my body.

"Hanna?" A familiar voiced called as I fell to the bathroom floor, unconsious.