Chapter 7: You are invited to Hanna Elizabeth's Sweet Sixteen.

After hearing what I just heard, I'm mean, how?  Olive never hides anything from me and Jayson either, or at least I thought.  I couldn't believe it.  What were Jay and Olive trying to hide from me and why can't they just tell me?  I took a deep breath and turned the corner, revealing myself to Jayson and Olive.

"Hey!" I said.  They both jumped, Jayson rubbing his sweaty forehead, extending into his light brown hair, and Olive rummaging through her messenger bag I got her for her birthday last year.

"Hey Han." Jay said kissing my cheek and then placing his hand back through his hair.

"Hey Hanna."  Olive waved.  The bell rang and Jayson grabbed my hand and walked to our lockers, I open my combination and grab my necessary books for today.  After I grabbed all my books, I headed over to Jayson's locker and waited for him, he grabbed my hand and walked me to my first class.  He kissed my lips and left me wanting more before turning around and nervously walking to his class.  I walked into class blushing and slumped in my seat next to Olive who kept a attentive stare at the dry erase board.

"What's up?"  I said poking her cheek.  She looked at me with a sly smile. 

"Ugh, nothing, it's just Jayson is being a douche with our parents divorcing.  He has been really rude to me lately and I can't stand it."  She let out a sigh and played with her hair. 

"Hey gorgeouses!"  Danny screamed with Morgan on his arm.

"Hey fag,  keep it down.!"  Some football guy I recognized as Jimmy, a friend of Jay.  Danny just looked at the floor and I saw tears fall off his pink cheeks.  Without knowing what I was doing, I had walked up to Jimmy.

"Oh, fuck off Jimmy before I tell everyone about your mom's.  Woops, sorry."  I said as everyone whispered.  Jimmy was adopted by his lesbian mom's when he was 3 don't ask how I know, I've known him since kindergarden.  He started walked over to me.

"Hey Montgomery, you wanna not talk about my moms?  Also, I'm thinking maybe you can end your relationship with your loser boyfriend and date me."  He said wrapping his arms around my waist.  I pushed him away and punched him in the nose, I had no idea what I was doing, it's like I blocked out for those couple of seconds.  I stood there and what brought me back to reality, was Jimmy, screaming.

"Oh my god!  Hanna, I think you broke my nose!"  Jimmy screamed.  I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed my books and ran out.  I put my books back and Olive came into the hallway.

"Hanna, are you alright?"  Olive walked out and tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"Okay."  She walked away.

"Aren't you going to ask if I wanna get out of here?"  I asked.

"Sorrry Han, but I can't leave today."  Then she turned the hallway corner and I left for the second time this school year for some stupid jock.  I hopped in my car and decided to go and get a cheeseburger.

"Hi, welcome to Mcdonalds.  Can I take your order?"  A male's voice creeped through the speaker.

"Um, can I have a cheeseburger, small fries, and a sweet tea?"

"Yes ma'am.  Your total is $5.89, please pull up to the next window."  He said.  When I pulled up, he was a kid that went to my highschool.  He has bright blonde hair and dark green eyes. 

"$5.89?"  He reached his hand out, his eyes never leaving the cash register.  I gave him a $10, he gave me back the change and I pulled up.  I got my bag and drink from an old spanish looking lady with gray short hair and deep brown eyes, like Sophia.  I could feel my phone vibrating and my heart suddenly dropped; what if it's the school and Jimmy pressed charges and they are wondering where I am so they can arrest me.  I looked at my phone, Sophia Louis, so I decided to answer it.