Chapter 33: Tonight Part 1

PART 1

"Okay, we are going to Bradford for a couple days. Don't destroy the house you three while we are gone." My mother kissed my cheek and grabbed Matthew and placed him on her hip.

"Jessie, go wait in the car with daddy." My dad placed a quick peck on my forehead and walked out holding Jessie's tiny hand.

"I promise mom, now go so you're not caught in traffic." I kissed her back and she walked out. We watched as my mom, dad, Jessie and Matt drove off.

"Party time." Olive said with a devilish smile.

"Let’s go shopping." Sophia suggested. Me and Olive looked at each other and nodded.

---

After 4 hours and no bags, we decided to go back home and just chill. Olive was in the kitchen making popcorn and Sophia had her legs on my lap. We were watching Pretty Little Liars. The smell of butter and salt filled the living room; it made my taste buds crave its smooth texture against my tongue.

"Hanna?" Sophia snapped her fingers in my face.

"What?" She rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Can we throw a party?" She pouted.

"Yeah, pleeeeeeease!" Olive said coming out with a bowl of popcorn.

"Only if I can have the popcorn." Olive practically threw the bowl at me.

"Fine." Olive and Sophia jumped on me.

"Guys, I can't breathe." They both mumbled a 'sorry' and got off of me.  Sophia pecked my lips softly, leaving me wanting more. 

"God, I love you."  I said, Olive looked around.

"I'm leaving."  Sophia and I laughed.

"Hey, Han, do you still have the numbers of your friends here?" 

"Yeah, I do, in my drawer."  She ran down the hall to my bedroom.  Sophia quickly picked me up and placed me under her. 

"I can't move."  I said.

"I know, that's good."  She leaned her head down and kissed me.  Her lips were so soft, they felt like clouds.  She traced her tongue with my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I allowed her.  Her hands were roaming all over my body, from my waist to my hips to her taking my legs and wrapping them around her waist.  I bit her lip softly and she moaned. 

"My gosh!"  Olive screamed, dropping my book in her hand.

"Woo, that was exciting!"  Olive said laughing, while Sophia and I blushed.  Sophia kissed my forehead and got up.

"Want me to help with the party things."  She smiled.

"Sure."  Olive said.  They waved and took the car keys from the table and walked out the front door.  I was left alone, finally.  I walked to my room and shut my door.  I walked to my bathroom and turn on the faucet in the tub, making sure I clogged the train.  I peeled all of my clothing off and put my chilled, yet turned-on body into the boiling hot water that felt amazing as it touched my pale skin.  I slipped my head under the water and opened my eyes.  Ringlets of my brown hair floated around my face.  I lifted my face up and fell asleep.

----

"Hanna?"  I heard someone calling my name and I realized I was still in the water.  Great, now I look like a walking white grape. 

"Hanna?"

"I'm in the shower."  Sophia walked in 5 seconds later.

"Um, I'm naked." 

"I can see."  Sophia stared at my body, making me feel self-conscious.  She gulped.

"Can you pass me a towel, please?"

"Do I have too?"  She asked, never taking her eyes off my body.

"Yes, I'm cold." 

"Oh, I'm, I'm sorry."  She stuttered.  She tossed me a yellow towel and I quickly wrapped it around my body and walked past Sophia as she stood frozen in my bathroom doorway.  I gave her 5 minutes, that’s how long it took me to get dressed, before I went up and touched her.  She jumped.

"Sophia, what’s wrong?"  She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Nothing, I just can't wait till tonight."  I don't understand why she is so happy, it's just a party.  I mean, I know a house party in England, I'm pretty sure she has been to thousands of other parties because of who she is but I wonder what’s getting her.

"Me either."  I had on short shorts and a black tank top on with some black short socks.  My hair was in the yellow towel on my head and I was in Sophia's arms, where I belonged.