Chapter 25: Telling Olive Everything...

Olive's POV

I woke up with a huge migraine;I thought I went blind because I couldn't see anything. It was dark in the roomI was in, but I could feel the presence of someone or something around me.

"Hello?" Imanaged to get out although my speech was slurred thanks to the hit I receivedfrom Jayson. I heard whimpering.

"Hello, is anyone inhere?" I tried walking around to feel for anyone or anything but I feltsomeone's body heat, I was thankful it wasn't some weird creature that wasgoing to eat me.

"Who are you?"

"Don't hurt me!" I knew that voice; I knew exactly who it was.

"Hanna?" I whispered.

"Please don't hurt me!" She screamed, I shushed her.

"I'm not going to hurt you, it's me, Olive." I heard her stop breathing.

"Hanna? Are you okay?" She started crying.

"Jay...He put you in here?" She mumbled

"Yeah," I lowered my head, my blurry gaze adjusting to the dark floor.

"What did he do to you?" She didn't say anything.

"Tell me Hanna."I said getting closer to wrap my arms around her in comfort.

"Jay...He...He raped me."

Hanna's POV

She hugged me but I wiggledout of her grasp, I could tell she was hurt but I didn't want to be touched. Iwanted to die, kill myself, I didn't want to live anymore but there was areason I couldn't do it. I could've smackedmy head on the wall or fought until the trigger that was put against my headwas pulled when Jay or one of his boys raped me. Sophia, Sophia was mymotivation, my strength. I had such little hope I would see her again but itwas enough to sit there and take it. AllI could think about when they raped me was making it out and being in Sophia'sarms. Then I suddenly heard Olive gasp.

"What?" I asked.

"My phone!" Shewhispered.

"What about it, didn'tJay take it?" I questioned, already knowing the answer considering howstupid Jay was but for him to create such a brilliant plan to hide me awaywhere no one would even care to look made me ponder how he didn't even pick upthe common sense to grab Olive's phone.

"No." She slippedit out of her back pocket, the light from her phone exposing me to her face,the right temple on her face was swollen, I gently grazed my palm over herright temple and she flinched.

"Fuck." Shecursed.

"I'm sorry." Icurled up in a ball like a little child being scolded at by her parents.

"It's okay, but Ibarely have any service in here." I suddenly lost the little hope I had ofgetting out and being in my lover's arms. I started crying.

"Olive, I have to tellyou something." I shut my eyes and heavily sighed.

"Remember SophiaLouis?" I asked, peeking through my left eye.

"Yeah, whowouldn't?" She said rolling hereyes.

"Well..."

After 30 minutes of tellingOlive Sophia and I's story from beginning to now, from us meeting on thatcorner to the way she touched me on the picnic tables to when I finallyremembered everything. She sat next to me, her mouth hung open.

"Why didn't you tellme from the beginning when everything started?" She asked me.

"I wasn't sure how Ifelt about her, but now I know and if I ever get out I'm going to tellher." I spoke with pride, slowly shying down.

"What about yourparents?"

"What about myparen-" I forgot my parents, they wouldn't accept it, no matter how coolthey were, it's against their beliefs but honestly I don't care as long as I'mwith Sophia, that's all that matters.

"They will either haveto live with and love me how I am or forget about me because I love her Oli. Ireally love her, I've never loved someone so much that it scares me."Olive shut her phone quietly as we heard footsteps and talking.

"Man, Jay it was onlysupposed to be Hanna, not Olive. Letthem go." The familiar voice I then recognized to be Jake's came clearlythrough the door.

"No, if I can't haveHanna no one can." Jayson screamed at him.

"Jayson you'reover-reacting. Why can't you let Hanna go, she doesn't want you, you cheated onher with that whore, I don't know why but you did."

"I can hear youthrough this whole cabin Jake, if you want to talk about me, I consider keepingit down." A female voice said.

"Sorry Sandy."Jake spoke innocently. Sandy? If Jay 'loves' me, why is Sandy here? All I know is I really want to go home, home to Sophia's arms.