Chapter 32: "Mom, Dad..."

Olive didn't waste any time in the limo. She was going through everything and she even yelled out the rooftop that she was finally in London and blah, blah, bah mostly Olive crap. Suddenly the car stopped. I lost my stomach, what if it's Jayson and Sandy? What if they kill Sophia and Olive? I held my breath and closed my eyes as someone opened the door slowly. I gripped Sophia's hand so tight; I think her fingers were turning blue.

"Hanna, you're hurting me." The door opened, revealing James. I let my breath out and breathed again.

"We're here." I let go of my tight grip on Sophia. She placed her hand on my waist and I gave her a apologetic look as Olive huffed.

"If you're not getting out first, I am." Olive said as she squished her petite body pass me. She stepped out first, then Sophia, and finally me. Sophia looked at me.

"Just breathe Hanna, breath." We walked up the front steps, Olive hiding behind us. I knocked on the door, and then rang the bell. A familiar ring rang around the inside of the house to alarm someone was at the door. We heard shuffling, and then the door opened.

"Hanna?" My mother. Petite, blonde, fair skinned and piercing sky blue eyes. I was like her clone, well until my natural bleach blonde hair got dyed into a dark brown.

"Hanna!" She rushed towards me and embraced me.

"Mom!" I hugged her back. She was petting my hair.

"Mom, stop petting my hair. You're acting like you haven't seen me in years." She laughed, stepped back and looked at me.

"It sure has felt like it." She looked to my side and behind me.

"Hello Olive."  She hugged Olive tight.

"Who is this beautiful girl?"  Then I let my mom realize.

"Wait a second, aren't you Sophia Louis?"

"Yes, I am."

"What are you doing here?" Sophia looked at me.

"Mom, is dad home?" She shook her head.

"Nope, he's at work. He's picking up Jessie after school. He should be home shortly. He is going to be happy to see you."

"Okay, well I need to talk to you guys together. It's important."

"Okay, well in the meantime, I'll go finish cooking dinner."  We stepped in after my mother turned away to head down the hall to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard loud footsteps running down the hall.

"Sissy!" I heard a familiar voice but I couldn't quite tell in which direction.

"Matthew!" I knelt down as he ran into my arms. I hugged him tight.

"Give me a high-five!" He slapped my palm against his, and then he looked behind me.

"Who is that?" He pointed at Sophia. She knelt down next to me and smiled.

"Hello there, I'm Sophia." She stuck her hand out; Matthew didn't hesitate to grab it.

"Hi Sophia, I'm Matthew Austin Montgomery!" We all laughed.

"Matthew! Go get washed up, daddy will be home any minute." He hugged me again, and then took off like a torpedo down the hall. I lived in this house for 2 years and it still had never felt like home, I guess everyone else could handle being away from our real homes, or maybe it’s just my real home was where Sophia was and Sophia wasn't here.

"Hanna, why don't you and your friends take a seat in the dining room?" I led my bestfriend and lover to the dining room. They sat down uncomfortably at the dining table with me sitting between them. I grabbed Sophia's hand under the table. She looked at me and smiled.