Chapter 34: Tonight Part 2

Part 2

---

The music was blasting to the highest volume throughout the house; I was surprised the windows didn't break. People everywhere, kissing their loved one or some random drunk person next to them. The people on the dance floor had their cups full of some type of beer up in the air jumping to the rhythm of the music. I stood back with Olive and Sophia at my sides, we put this epic party on. I was pretty proud of us since we did it in such a short notice. Sophia put her arm around my waist and pulled me close and then kissed my cheek.

"Hey, you want to dance?" This guy with blue eyes and brown hair asked Olive. She just stood there; I don't even think she was breathing.

"Um, um..." I pushed her towards him.

"Yeah, she would love too." She mouthed a 'thank you' and turned around.

"Want to dance?" Sophia asked me, I smiled.

"Sure." She held her hand out and I grabbed it. She led me to the dance floor and I placed my hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around my neck. She never took her eyes off mines.

"Gosh you're beautiful." I said. She blushed and kissed my lips, softly. I placed my hand on her neck, bringing her face closer to mines deepen the kiss. I traced my tongue on her bottom lip; she teased me a little before giving me permission to go in. I held onto Sophia's waist because I couldn't feel my legs and if I wasn't holding on, I would've fell to the floor. She makes me want to drop to my knees. She took her lips off mine, and leaned her forehead against mine. We were out of breath and not many people were staring but a good amount were and at this moment I couldn't give two shits.

"Meet me in your room at 10." Sophia told me. It's 9:30. I gave her a small smile and nodded. She grabbed the sides of my face and gave me a deep, passionate, and short kiss that took my breath away. She disappeared into the drunken crowd full of teenagers. I shrugged my shoulders and went on with life. I joined mystery boy and Olive, who I later found out was Corey.

--- 20 minutes later ---

"Are these people ever going to leave?" Olive asked. We were sitting in the guest room with Corey.

"That's what you get for having a party." His British accent made him look a lot more attractive and you could tell by Olive's facial expressions.

"Well." Well. That's all she said. Now, if I would have said that I would have gotten a long huge speech about being mean.

"I have to go." I told them, it was already 9:50. I went out and closed the door softly. My room was across down the hall from the guest bedroom, so I weaved through all the drunken party guest at my house thinking what Sophia wanted me in the room for at 10 and how I'm going to clean the house when the party ends, if it ends.

I practically ran down the hall. I took a couple breaths outside my door before turning the knob slowly and pushing open. My face was lit up by all the candles in flames in my room. There was rose pedals on the floor and bed. Sophia walked out of the bathroom.

"Shit! Hanna, you scared me!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry," I looked around again.

"Is this for me?"

"Well, yeah." I ran into her arms and hugged her till my arms went numb.

"Hanna." I pretended I didn't hear her.

"Hanna?"

"Hanna!"

"What?" She laughed, then picked me up bridal style and placed me gently on the bed. She moved a strand of light brown hair from out of my pale face.