Chapter 10: Welcome Home!

"So, doctor am I okay?" I asked, I had just passed out a couple hours ago and the doctor's did a couple test on me.

"Yeah, it was just a panic attack, nothing major to worry about," He smiled.

"You can actually leave today. You're mom signed you out already but she put some money in your purse while you were sleeping." Sophia got up and walked out. I don't understand, something was obviously up with this chick. I got out of the uncomfortable mattress and put on my clothes that had Olive brought me last night. Jeans and a plain white tee. I put my sandals on and walked out into the crowded hospital hallways. I then walk through the doors revealing me to the winter time of November and I rushed to the bus stop.

"Good day ma'am." The bus driver nodded at me and I smiled, giving him money for the bus fare and then taking a seat in the back around no one. I suddenly drifted off but when I woke up, we were at my bus stop and I walked a couple blocks to my house. Walking to my house, Olive called me and told me they were having a surprise party for me.

"Thanks for ruining the surprise." I said, rolling my eyes. Olive could never keep a surprise.

"But it was just killing me to tell you." She snickered.

"Well, now I'll just have to tell my mom on you." I smiled.

"Never!" She screamed into the phone.

"Hey, well I'm at my house, so see you inside?"

"Okay." I hung up the phone and walked in. It was how I expected it to be. Streamers and 'Welcome home!' signs. People all in the living room with cups in their hands mingling and smiling.

"Surprise!" I gave my best shocker face and walked up to my mom.

"Thanks mom, for everything." She kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Anything for my darling daughter." I smiled.

"Thanks everyone for coming, I really appreciate it!" Everyone cheered and some came up to me and hugged me. The person who stood out the most, because she was the party's second most important person, was Sophia. She must have left to go tell everyone about me leaving. I walked up to her.

"Thanks."

"For what?" She looked confused.

"I may not remember you, but obviously I used to know you if you claim you love me." I kept it simple and sweet and just walked away after. I can't stop thinking about the kiss, its running through my mind ever since it happened this morning, but I don't like girls.  This situation gets crazier by the minute. I spotted Jayson and walked up to him.

"Hey, welcome home babe." I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist, feeling alittle uncomfortable. He kissed my head and then walked away. Um, alright?

"Hey Hanna." Olive came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"I can't believe you don't remember your sweet 16, that must suck." She sighs.

"Ah, oh well I didn't even remember I was sixteen, so who cares." She smiles.

"But seriously Han, welcome Home. I need your crazy self by my side all the time or I'll go crazy. You're the crazy to my life!" She preached.

"Say it loud sista!"

"Praise the Lord!" We said, laughing.

"God, I missed you."

"Olive, you were at the hospital every minute you got."

"Well, it's not the same. So did they ever find out who did it?" I frowned.

"No, but the thing is, I think I saw their face before it happened or I talked to them."

"Really? It just pisses me off, my bestfriend lost  most of the important memories and now you tell me you might have saw them but you can't remember their face. That person, or monster, should rot in hell." I place a hand quickly over her mouth.

"Oli, never wish that on a human being." She started talking threw my hand.

"They aren't a human, they are a monster.  Don't you think they should?" She said, muffled under my petite hand

"Because I believe in Karma."

"Oh well, freaking bastard." She said and then she walked away, probably to go scream in a pillow. I walked into the kitchen and saw Sophia looking threw some old photo albums my mom layed out for everyone to see. She was alone, at last. I need to talk to her.

"Sophia?" Her head snapped up and she looked as if she had been crying. She wiped away any tears that were left and sniffled.

"Yes?"

"Why are you crying?" I said rushing to her side.

"Oh, it's nothing, just allergies." I smirked.

"Everyone knows when people say allergies you really mean your crying."

"Well i'm not!" She yelled and then walked away. Woah, where did the sudden change of attitude come from. I walked out to find her, but she was already gone and I needed to ask her some questions.

Sophia's POV

I got in my car and screamed as loud as I could.

"I can't believe she doesn't remember me!" I screamed as loud at I could. Then someone tapped on my window.

"Excuse me Ms. but are you, oh my god you're Sophia Louis!" The guy screamed and I smiled and nodded.

"Can I have your autograph?"  I rolled my eyes and plastered a smile on my face.

"Yes." I grabbed my emergency permanent sharpie, you never know when you are going to need it, and sighed his white polo tee.

"Thank you so much!" He ran up to Hanna's door and barged right in. Wow, our society doesnt even have the decentsy to knock or ring the doorbell anymore. I drove off not knowing where I was going, but I was going somewhere and it had to be far away from Hanna before I went crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?? I'm back!! So i'm really sorry i haven't uploaded in forever and i know i said i would write during summer but i had a test a couple days ago for a test i failed during school and then i have marching band practice at my highschool on Monday and Wednesdays so its pretty hectic and i just havent had the time to post. I posted other chapters for my other stories acouple days ago and now, since my test is over i will probably be posting more often. :D Well, i hoped you enjoyed, oh and a shoutout to one of my friends, Patricia because she reads this story, Haha :)

Anywho, thanks for reading and i really hope you enjoyed it.

Vote, Comment, and Fan!!