Chapter 11: First Flashback

Sophia's POV

I was still driving around New York city trying to get my mind off that one specific gorgeous blonde, Hanna. She was all I could think about and it just made me angry. I have to make her remember me, I just have too. I ended up just going home and Riley was there, great.

"Hey babe." He kissed my lips as his hand snaked around my neck.

"Hi, so what's up?" I asked, as we sat down on the tan loveseat with my legs across his thighs and his hand resting on my knee.

"Wan to watch a movie?" He suggested, I shrugged.

"I guess." Anything to keep my mind of Hanna. He turned netflix on and 'Summer Nights' started playing and i started dancing.

"You know me so well Riles." He smiled and we entwined fingers but I couldn't help but noticed that I didn't get sparks or shivers down my spine like I got with Hanna. How could I be engaged to someone who doesn't make me feel that way?  So, I faked a smile.

About 1 hour and a half into the movie, Riley fell asleep and I decided to just leave him there and go to sleep in my bed. But obviously what my brain wants to do, my heart doesn't, as it still aches for her. I'm still thinking about her and I probably will for the rest of my life. I finally drift into a light sleep, hopefully I won't wake up in sweats again.

Hanna's POV

"Wow, that was an amazing party." Olive said as her, Jayson and I flopped down on the couch. Jay's hand rest on my knee, I slighty pushed it off, then he grabbed my hand.

-Flashback-

We were still holding hands when she looked at me and moved a strand of wet blonde hair out of my face as I never took my eyes off her, watching her every move. 
  She leaned in and ours lips touched, sparks exploded through every fiber of my body and I felt like I wasn't in control of my own body.  I  moved in closer, grabbing her neck and she grabbed my waist, I ran my fingers threw her hair and pushed her on the table.  I got on top of her, straddling her hips, moving together as one rhythm.  She cupped both of my cheeks in her hand and smiled while rubbing my face.

"You didn't pull away."  She said as the rain stopped.

"I have to um, go.  Bye see you this weekend." 

-End of Flashback-

'Hanna are you okay?" Olive asked, her hand lying gently on my shoulder. She shook me a couple more times before I answered.

"Y-yes, I'm fine." She puzzled my answer and then went back to talking about how amazing the party was. Jayson kept his eyes on me the whole time. That flashback, I remember it but vaguely. Who was that girl I was with? And why did I kiss her?

"Anyway, Han we gotta go home. We gotta back for our vacation to France this week." I snap back to reality.

"Alright. Well I already miss you guys." I hug Olive and kiss Jayson goodbye and went upstairs. Who was that girl I kissed? I've already said I don't like girls, I like guys. Why did I want more?

  I look over at my clock and sure enough, its 2:00 in the morning, I have been up till two thinking about that flashback. I roll over and shut my eyes, I can think about this tomorrow.
---

"Hanna, get up. You have school today." I groan and eventually get up, skipping the shower and just running a brush threw my hair. I put some jean shorts and a plain black tee on and slip on my black toms on and I'm out the door.

"Mom, I'm just gonna head to school."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." I shut the door. I'm not really going to school today. My body is telling me I want coffee, I never really liked coffee but I skip all the coffee shops I usually go to and instead of going to a random one I find myself searching for a specific one.

I'm had been searching for at least 20 minutes, but when I'm almost about to give up, I see a familiar sign and I decide that is the place. I walk in.

"Hi, welcome to Mark's coffee shop. Hanna is that you?" A brunette said behind the cash register. Oh god, not now.

Sophia' POV

"Soph! Here's a tuna on rye with french fries and a pickle on the side." Mark tosses towards me on the shelf in between the kitchen and front kitchen. I drop the empty plates in my hand when I notice Hanna sitting there at the cash register looking around like a lost puppy. I run out there and grab her arm and bring her out back.

'What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know."

'Shouldn't you be in school?" She nods.

'Do you need me to take you?"

"No! I don't need your help." She groans and walks away.  Alrighty then Hanna.