Chapter 36: Finally.

"You're not leaving?" I asked again as we were in the kitchen.

"Nope." She said placing the milk cartoon back in the fridge.

"Oh no, Sophia." I said grabbing her hand.

"I love you but I didnt fight with you last night for nothing. You are going, now go get ready." A tear ran down her face and she smiled and mouthed "Thank you". Before she walked away, she kissed me, passionately. My lips melted away and I needed to feel her hands on my body so I grabbed her hands and placed them on my hips. She grabbed at my hips before ending the kiss and placing our foreheads against each other.

"Are you sure you want me to go?" She asked, never taking her eyes off me.

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you to be happy Sophia and if your career makes you happy then you need to go do this movie." She hugged me.

"I'll be here when you get back." Then she gave me one last hug before running down the hall back into my bedroom. I sat on the bar stool in the kitchen and put my face in my hands.

"What the hell did I just do?" I said out loud to myself.

"You let her go." I looked up and my mom was standing at the entrance to the kitchen. She came and sat next to me. I looked at her and just started crying.

"Mom." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"I love her so much." I said through sobs.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love her." She shushed me and rubbed my hair.

"Its going to be okay."

"Mom, I don't know what to do."

"Follow your heart Hanna. Follow what you think is right." She wiped my tears away before getting up.

"Follow my heart." I said, outloud to myself. I sighed and went upstairs. Sophia had the biggest smile on her face.

"Excited?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm super excited." I raised my eyebrows and looked away.

"Hanna," She said walking over to me.

"Hanna don't cry." She placed her hand on the small of my back.

"Please." I turned around, my face wet with tears.

"Sophia, I think the best thing for us to do right now is break up." She stared at me in shock.

"But, I don't want to break up, I love you."

"Sophia, you're going to Austrailia! I can't do long distance! It kills me just being this far away from you. I don't want to be the reason you aren't following you dream and your career is ruined." She grabbed my hips and pressed our bodies together.

"I don't want to let you go." I pushed her away gently.

"Well I already made the decision." I walked into the bathroom, to get ready to take her to the airport.

"Han, can't we talk about this?" I placed a towel over my mouth to block the incredibly loud sobs coming from me.

"Sophia just leave me alone, please!" I cried.

"Hanna, please don't shut me out. You're all I ever wanted. You're my soulmate, my life." She banged the door again before zipping up her suitcase.

"Are you bringing me to the airport?" I unlocked the door and walked out. I'm pretty sure my face was red and puffy and I didn't give a shit. I walked out of my room and down the hall.

----

"Flight 182 to Sydney, Australia is now boarding." The announcement for Sophia to leave was really hard for me to hear. I started crying, so Sophia put one of her hands on my waist and the other one up to my face.