Forbidden Campus

Chapter One

"Senior, senior, are you listening?" The girl with a slightly flushed cheeks put her hands on her back cautiously, picking her nails nervously, and looking expectantly at the somewhat dazed boy in front of her .

The boy's appearance is very outstanding, he doesn't have any fancy hair, he is very refreshing, and his eyes have a kind of translucent shine like stars. Even if he is distracted, he will still give people a clear and fresh feeling.

In particular, there is a mole under the corner of the right eye of the boy, which adds a touch of charm to the clean and thorough eyes.

Su Jingyan was called by the girl several times, and then he suddenly eased from the distraction. His consciousness was still a little confused. At that moment, he felt that his heartbeat stopped for a few seconds and his brain was blank. Now he has a sense of unreality that feels like a dream.

"Huh? I'm sorry, I just lost my mind, you say it again."

The girl smiled and bent her eyes, and did not get angry because of his distraction, "I said, this weekend is my birthday, can you attend my birthday party?"

After speaking, the girl lowered her head again with a shy expression on her face.

Su Jingyan is the vice president of the school's Green Olive Painting Club. The former Green Olive was a very unpopular club candidate in the school. Even the students who joined this club, did not survive a semester and followed Lu to withdraw from the team one after another.

But since Su Jingyan, the flow treasure, came to Green Olive when he was a freshman in high school, the whole school is not only girls, but even many boys have sharpened their heads and want to work in this club. Now in the third year of high school, Green Olive has become a school. The most popular club.

But Su Jing said that he didn't like to socialize. If it hadn't been for the senior elder sisters of the previous years to come and persuade him, let alone the vice president, he didn't want to be anything, he just wanted to honestly retire in the second year of high school.

However, his existence in Green Olive is a proper mascot. It is very special. He, the vice president, has been in the senior year from high school to the third year, but the president has already changed three rounds.

The girl in front of her is called Song Keyin, she is now the new president of Green Olive Grade One.

Su Jingyan was a little bad and hurt her face. After all, she was her direct school girl, and she was in a club again, and finally nodded, "Okay, then."

Song Keyin was full of excitement, almost jumped up, and said excitedly, "That's OK, goodbye, senior!"

After the conversation, for fear of Su Jingyan's repentance, she bounced away from Su Jingyan's sight. From a long distance, she could see that the girl was very happy.

Su Jingyan held the class book in his hand, paused in place, and knocked on his head, always feeling that he had forgotten something very important.

But he didn't think much, and continued to walk in the direction of the teaching building.

There was a sound of leaves being cracked and crushed in the corner next to it.

For a long time, someone poked their head out, with their fingernails inserted into the corner of the wall, peeping at the direction Su Jingyan was leaving with a gloomy face.

I don't know how long he has stood in this position, let alone how much he has listened to the conversation just now.

The boy sneered.