62

Chapter Nine

    "You mean, there are people in that yard?" Zhou Shengwu was shocked, frowning, and looking at Zhou Meier next to him, seeing incredible looks in each other's eyes.

    That yard has always been a taboo in Zhou's house. The two of them have lived here for so many years and have never seen anyone go in, let alone come out.

    And that yard has been closed for so long, so in their hearts, it is just an abandoned yard with a little bit of superstition.

    Wang Diefeng supported her waist and sat on the soft couch. She was lucky, her injuries were not too serious, and she did not hurt her bones. She went to the doctor in time to prevent them from entering the abandoned hospital.

    When Qi Bozhi thought of the sound that night, his heart tickled badly, and then he couldn't wait to ask, "Who is living there? Do you see the face? Does it look good?"

    Wang Diefeng's expression was in a daze for a moment, thinking of the face she saw that night, her throat and eyes moved involuntarily, with a somewhat unthinking obsession, "Yeah."

    Seeing her look like this, Qi Bozhi was even more interested in his heart, but Wang Diefeng obviously didn't want to pay attention to him, so Qi Bozhi looked at the most obedient Bai Jingtian inside.

    Bai Jingtian hesitated for a moment, her eyes dodged, without looking at Qi Bozhi, Wen Tun replied, "I don't know how to describe that person's appearance, but," her eyes dodge.

    "He looks so graceful, as graceful as a dragon described in books, so that anyone who has ever seen him will never forget him in this life."

    Bai Jingtian is never good at lying.She has always said something honestly. She is extremely truthful and objective.

    The person who can make her say such things, it means that the person really has the appearance of a fairy.

    Zhou Shengwu and the lecherous Qi Bozhi are in the same class. Hearing what she said, they also became interested. He sat down on a chair and leaned in front of Bai Jingtian, and couldn't wait to ask, "What do you say?"

    Bai Jingtian frowned and looked a little hesitant. Her expression was a bit reluctant to answer this question. Finally, she answered vaguely and foolishly, "Go and see for yourself someday, and you will understand. ."

    Seeing her look like this, Zhou Shengwu's curiosity in his heart was like being scratched by a cat's paw, and itching fiercely.

    Seeing that the two girls were ignorant, Qi Bozhi immediately pointed the finger at the only man here who saw the people in the yard.

    However, Wang Junhe seemed to be chattering and desolate since that night, with an expression of being detached from the crowd.

    Seeing this, Zhou Shengwu immediately stopped asking, but seeing the expressions of these three people and Qi Bozhi who seemed to know something next to him, their response completely aroused curiosity.

    And Zhou Mei'er, who was on the side, was the same as his brother, both of them were very curious, and they were also scratching their heads and cheeks.

    But then again, why was Zhou Caihua the one who was discovered in the end?

    Thinking of this, Zhou Meier's heart tightened.

    Zhou Caihua's tragic situation is still vivid, and the lessons learned are not without reason.

    Thinking of Zhou Caihua's bloody example, Zhou Meier's body couldn't help but shudder.