50

Chapter Thirteen

    Zhao Hongyang sat in his seat dumbfounded, his body still trembling with a slight twitch, he lowered his head, stared, and listened to the chattering discussion of people around him, cold sweat flowed down uncontrollably.

    What happened?

    Why is the development of retrospective becoming more and more weird this time?

    When Zhao Hongyang thought about it this way, his body twitched more and more severely, as if he had received some irritation. The goosebumps exploded, and even his pupils were in a state of constriction for a long time.

    And his heart seemed to feel something, and a terrifying and terrifying thought came to him...

    He felt inexplicably that the weird suicide death of the voyeuristic boy, even including his sudden body out of control and unable to move...

    Maybe they have an inexplicable relationship with the man who broke in just now...

    Zhao Hongyang took a sigh of relief, grabbed his hair abruptly, used his fingernails to dig desperately, as if he was venting some emotions, with such force as if he wished to tear off a layer of skin. The ferocity.

    His nonsensical actions terrified the few people sitting near his seat. Everyone took a breath, and moved their buttocks to the side by instinct, subconsciously staying away from him, fearing him. Sudden madness hurts his expression.

    So who is that man?

    Zhao Hongyang gritted his teeth a bit.

    Why did he go back so many times! Followed Su Jingyan so many times! Haven't seen this man at all?

    Zhao Hongyang searched his memory hard, trying to find the slightest shadow or memory related to that man in his mind.

    Zhao Hongyang hammered his temple, his eyes were cracked.

    The strange thing is that the more he wants to search for the memory of this man in his mind, the more his brain swells and hurts, and his heart beats faster and faster.

    Which step went wrong?

    Where is the problem?

    Two weeks later, how did Su Jingyan die? Who killed him?

    Does it have anything to do with this man?

    It took a long time for Zhao Hongyang's mind to relax, and continued to clenched his teeth, his face was very pale, the dark blue and dark circles under his eyes became heavier, and the temperament of his whole person also became gloomy.

    He tilted his head, his neck rattled, and he looked like a little crazy.

    The fear was gone, and the fire of jealousy couldn't stop and began to burn in Zhao Hongyang's chest...

Hateful!

    Why? Why so many times! Su Jingyan didn't dare to look at him directly?

    Damn it!

    What went wrong this time? Why was Cheng Yaojin killed halfway through?

    Su Jingyan found a boyfriend directly behind his back?

    F*ck!

    Zhao Hongyang looked back so many times, the meaning of his love for Su Jingyan was no longer the pure liking at the beginning, and now he has more feelings for Su Jingyan, which is paranoia and possessiveness that cannot be loved.