42

chapter Five

    Su Jingyan rushed to the classroom three minutes after ringing the bell.

    At this moment, the teacher has already turned on the computer in the multimedia classroom, opened the book, and prepared to start teaching.

    What is surprising is that although this multimedia classroom is very large, almost the entire classroom is almost full of people, which forms a great contrast with the few students in other classrooms.

    What's even stranger is that the students in the audience are not very serious about studying. There are not many people who play mobile phones, play games, and bring books.

    Almost at the same time, everyone in the classroom was looking around, all deliberately or unintentionally glanced around, even exchanged their eyes, and even several people almost stood up. All in all, everyone looked very impetuous.

    I don't know what I'm looking for.

    And at the moment Su Jingyan rushed to the door, the eyes of all the impetuous people in the entire classroom just opened up, all of them lit up, and then they were accurately locked on Su Jingyan’s body, brushing a piece. They all stared at him like a wolf like a tiger, wishing to swallow him.

    Su Jingyan swallowed, looking at the large gazes in the classroom, his body was slightly stiff, he took a deep breath, and then knocked on the door with his knuckles. The sound was not loud, but he uttered clearly, "Report."

    The male teacher on the podium first had a meal, and then glanced at him. The man who had always been fiercely called Yan Wangye by the students did not change his face this time, and did not say a word of accusation. He opened his mouth faintly, "Go in."

    The male teacher has a clear mind. There are so many people in the classroom. Only a few people are really here for class. As the saying goes, there must be monsters when things go wrong, and they are not all to come and see people!

    Ugh!

    Su Jingyan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the male teacher's words. Holding the schoolbag in one hand, he hesitated for a while before walking in.

    The people in the classroom stared at him with unblinking expressions, too hot.

    This look of admiration not only makes people feel uncomfortable, but also gives people a feeling that they are staring naked without wearing their underwear.

    The university said that the seats for sitting are not arranged according to the seating plan. Basically, you can sit as you like. As long as there is no one in the seat, you can sit boldly and confidently. Students who come early have more choices. .

    Su Jingyan looked around for a while, under the pressure of being watched, silently chose the last row with the fewest people, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

    Seeing that the classmates in the classroom looked backwards, and even forgot their expressions in class, the male teacher patted the desk with the textbook, frowned, and coughed twice pretendingly.

    This reluctantly brought back some people's attention.

    The male teacher held a fire in his heart and cast a suggestive glance at the people in the audience.

    As soon as Su Jingyan sat down, she felt dizzy and panting.

    He didn't have breakfast in the first place, and he was sprinting to the school all the way, so that he looked very imaginary.