14

Chapter Fourteen

    "Have you heard? The body of Wen Ziyu, the former president of the Painting Club, was found in the abandoned swimming pool of our school."

    "Ah? Where did you get the news? Didn't you say that the cheerleader died in the cheerleading practice room in the morning? Why did you become the former president of the painting club again?"

    "No, no! Both of them are dead!"

    Listening to the people behind him whispering, Su Jingyan's mood that had been excited for the whole afternoon because of confirming the relationship with Lu Yichen suddenly became heavy, and the whole person's heart trembled slightly.

    He quickly turned around and asked in horror, "You are talking about Wen Ziyu?"

    The person being asked saw that Ban Chong took the initiative to speak to him, and immediately nodded, "It's him."

    Su Jingyan felt that her head was about to burst, and she was a little unbelievable, "When did you die?"

    "I don't know, anyway, the body was just found in the swimming pool."

    Su Jingyan blinked, as if the whole person hadn't been relieved from the irritation.

    I felt a little bit cold all over, and my back was sweating coldly.

    Obviously, I just met at noon and greeted the people I met. In the afternoon, I heard that the other party had died in the swimming pool. This sounded too frightening.

    Su Jingyan swallowed and fell silent.

    The man continued, "There are a lot of posts about this in the school post bar. If you want to learn more, you can check it out."

    Su Jingyan nodded, sweating all over, while it was still time for get out of class, he secretly took out his mobile phone and went to check the school post.

    This was the first time that he was sitting in the classroom secretly playing on his mobile phone.

    But Su Jingyan didn't care so much.

    Fortunately, he was sitting against the wall. He hid the phone under the desk and looked at it carefully.

    Sure enough, as soon as I opened the school post of Jiyuan High School, I saw that the entire page was swiped by the incident of today's dead person.

    The most built building is a post called "Everyone talk about their views on the two murders that happened."

    Su Jingyan's fingers trembled a little, and finally clicked in.

    (15L Zhaohuaxishi: I now feel that there is a perverted murderer hiding in our school, let alone my opinion, I don't even dare to go to the bathroom alone.

    34L Xiao Xiaohei: Wen Ziyu and I were in the same class. He never came back since he left the classroom at lunch time. It is presumed that it was an accident that happened this afternoon.

    Lemon curd under the 76L coconut tree: I heard that Lu Qing died of a myocardial infarction? Wen Ziyu also reported that she accidentally fell into the water and drowned. If this is all true, it would be a fucking coincidence. I don't believe either.

    104 I want to wear a crown: Anyway, it’s true, the deadly thing is too big, and it’s definitely not possible to suppress it. I’m wondering whether we will suspend classes.

    145L had a good dream: I remember someone said that Lu Qing also had a heart attack. Her death might be an accident. )

    Su Jingyan watched for a long time and found that there was very little useful information. It was basically certain that Wen Ziyu should have died after noon, that is, after meeting herself.