25

Chapter Five

    Su Jingyan breathed a sigh of relief, opened his eyes, and found that he was still lying in Lu Yichen's arms. After a pause, he glared at the boy who was staring at him intently.

    Su Jingyan looked at the Roman clock hanging on the wall, and found to his horror that it was already eleven o'clock in the morning.

    I actually slept for so long?

    Su Jingyan's drowsy head was instantly awake, and the choking Lu Yichen broke free from his arms, climbed out of the bed, and planned to wash.

    Just squeezing out the toothpaste, Lu Yichen was like a sticky spirit, clinging to his back tightly, hugging him, as if he was a domineering act of treating him as his own.

    Su Jingyan spent almost a day and night with him, and had a good understanding of his temper.

    Even Su Jingyan has an inexplicable sense of familiarity with him for many years.

    In his eyes, Lu Yichen was like a giant dog, very clingy, and slightly responded to him, wagging his tail and demanding more.

    While brushing his teeth, Su Jingyan poked Lu Yichen's chest with his back elbow, and swept over with a cold eye.

    The meaning is simple and clear: stay away from me.

    However, Lu Yichen turned a blind eye to it, still clinging to him tighter, and stuffing his head on Su Jingyan's neck.

    There is a mirror in the bathroom. Su Jingyan realized that the boy was almost a head taller than himself with the help of the reflection of the mirror. He was slender, with wide shoulders and a thin waist, but he had muscles on his arms, not as exaggerated as a sportsman. Is a very well-proportioned model-like figure.

    And when he was in his arms, he seemed even more petite, giving Su Jingyan an inexplicable sense of suffocation about his height.

    Obviously he has 178!

    After tossing in the bathroom for a long time, Su Jingyan washed up under the various troubles of the boys.

    As the saying goes, humans have seven emotions and six desires, and also have various physical needs.

    For example: going to the toilet.

    Su Jingyan blushed, and he kicked the person out, and had a short time and space to be alone.

    The boy looked at Su Jingyan with a faint smile, wiped his oil for a long time before letting him go.

    Su Jingyan walked out of the bathroom and saw the boy standing at the door, just closing the door.

    Su Jingyan blinked and asked, "What's wrong?"

    The boy stepped forward, did not hold back, and kissed Su Jingyan's tearful mole again. Seeing that Su Jingyan's face was about to burn again, he explained, "Notice to eat."

    Su Jingyan paused after hearing this, and hesitated a little, "Didn't it be sent in today?" The boy shook his head slightly, his movements were not sharp.

    Su Jingyan was a bit hesitant, to tell the truth, he didn't want to show his face when there were too many people.

    Thinking about it this way, he was in a dilemma.

    The boy saw through his mind, moved to his ear, and said quietly, "You can pack it."

    Su Jingyan choked and ignored him, took out a brand new mask from his suitcase and put it on himself, and put the hat on his sweater on again.