41

Chapter Four

    "Dee--woo--!"

    "Dee--woo--!"

    The sound of the police siren resounded throughout the community without warning. I don't know how many residents who were still sleeping have been awakened.

    Su Jingyan was also shocked by this sound. He suddenly woke up from his sleep and opened his eyes.

    The moment Su Jingyan opened his eyes, because he didn't wake up, his expression was slightly choked. When he saw the man under him clearly, his pupils also shrank tightly, and his whole body stiffened.

    by.

    He is now lying on the man's body, the flesh of the two people is close to the flesh, there is no gap between them.

    What is even more frightening is that his own two hands are actually very dishonestly hooking the man's neck, trying to make the postures of the two people tighter.

    And his head is lying on the man's shoulder without a face, holding it tightly...

    Seeing the man's eyes still closed, Su Jingyan couldn't help swallowing, and was in a dilemma.

    My goodness, the two of them actually hugged each other on the sofa and slept all night!

    In addition, the space of the sofa itself is very small. Both of them are adult males. They are naturally big with a skeleton or something. It is barely possible for one person to sleep on the sofa, let alone two people?

    At this moment, they not only have their chests close to their chests, their waists close to their waists, but they even cross their legs.

    The posture was indescribably awkward.

    (Mr. Verification, I'm going to kneel and beg you again, I didn't do anything

    Su Jingyan bit her lower lip and held her breath. He wanted to draw his hand from the man’s neck, but he was afraid that he would wake up the man by moving casually, which made the two of them even more embarrassed. This put Su Jingyan in a dilemma. In this situation, I don’t know what to do.

    Just as the little Jiujiu in Su Jingyan's heart was turning around and thinking, his eyes widened, as if he had found something, he took a breath of air, and a grassy mud horse galloped on top of his head.

    He noticed with sharp eyes that the man's shoulders were leaning against his head, and there was an inexplicable water stain on the position of his clothes...

    ! ! !

    It was the saliva that he accidentally shed when he slept.

    "..."

    Damn, it's over.

    Su Jingyan swallowed, did not dare to speak, and did not dare to breathe for a moment. The grief was more than heartbreaking.

    The man who hadn't slept the whole night felt the people in his arms keep moving, silently hooked the corners of his mouth, pretending to be awake, and slowly opened his eyes.

    The man noticed the strangeness of the person in his arms, and lowered his head slightly to look at the young man's face. At a glance, he saw Su Jingyan's sharp red ears because of shame.

    Lu Yichen couldn't help but squinted.

    Gee.

    Want to take a bite.