66

Chapter Thirteen

    "Where's my painting? Where's my painting?"

    A roar broke the silent night.

    Bai Jingtian, who was reading, shuddered even more when she heard the sound, and the words in her hand were even more startled and fell directly to the ground.

    She picked up the book with lingering fears, her hands still shaking.

    Before she took the initiative to check if something major had happened outside, the door of her room was "ponged" and opened.

    Bai Jingtian was surprised.

    Wang Junhe, who has always been gentle and meticulously dressed, is like a lunatic at this moment, his hair is smashing, his expression is slightly squalid, and his eyes are full of bloodshot eyes, and his eyes are stunned, and Bai Jingtian is stunned.

    Bai Jingtian was originally sitting on a chair. When Wang Junhe came in, her heart sank, her legs softened, and she collapsed on the ground sideways.

    It wasn't that Wang Junhe's expression scared her.

    But other than that!

    Wang Junhe actually held an axe in his hand!

    Wang Junhe's fingers squeaked, his eyes followed a ghost who crawled out of hell to kill his life, his eyes were terribly red, his entire eyeballs bulged out, and he almost stared out.

    "Did you steal my painting?" Wang Junhe grabbed the axe and hurried forward.

    Bai Jingtian screamed in fright, and got up on the ground. She was about to escape, but Wang Junhe, who was swift and quick in his hands, couldn't help but grabbed Bai Jingtian by the collar, lifted Bai Jingtian from the ground, and then pinched her neck tightly.

    Bai Jingtian was like a lamb to be slaughtered. Her head was swollen by Wang Junhe, and because her throat was caught, her breathing started to be a little difficult.

    Her body also began to tremble uncontrollably, her pale lips trembling up and down, her tongue was stretched out because of poor breathing, and she couldn't say a word.

    Her two hands worked hard to pick the fingers of the hand that Wang Junhe locked her throat, and then they kept flapping.

    But her actions angered Wang Junhe, who was already crazy. Wang Junhe's eyes were red, and he threw people to the ground, and then stepped on Bai Jingtian's abdomen, and Bai Jingtian moaned in pain.

    "Where's my painting? Did you steal my painting?" Wang Junhe continued to question fiercely, but he didn't take any effort to kick people under his feet.

    Bai Jingtian cried and moaned, hugged her abdomen, rolled, "I don't know, I didn't do it! It wasn't me!"

    But at this moment, Wang Junhe still looks like he doesn't care. The demons are stunned, and the movements under his feet are quicker. His expression is getting more and more ferocious, and even his neck twists and makes a crisp sound like bone crushing. .

    "Lie! You lie!"

    Bai Jingtian cried more and more fiercely, and said loudly, "Please let me go! I really don't know anything."

    Wang Junhe shook his head. He couldn't hear Bai Jingtian's painful begging for mercy, and he couldn't hear the explanation. The same words were still babbling in his mouth, "My painting! My painting! Where's my painting?Give it back to me!"