59

Sorry for the late update. The song has nothing to do whatsoever with the story. I'm addicted to the song.
_______________________________________

Chapter Six

    The farce in front of him lasted for only a few minutes. Because of Wang Diefeng's sudden injury, Wang Junhe and Bai Jingtian were confused for a while, and they were all in a hurry.

    Just as when they came in very suddenly, the three of them left very quickly.

    As the only boy among the three, Wang Junhe naturally bore the brunt. He rushed forward without hesitation, and immediately picked up Wang Diefeng, who was in so much pain that she could only curse, and lay behind him. Then, sweating all over, he walked back in a hurried stride.

    As for Bai Jingtian who was next to him, she was so frightened by the sudden scene that she had a frightened appearance. She was very pitiful. She couldn't stop trembling. She shrank and followed Wang Junhe without a word.

    And Zhou Caihua, who had been trailing behind the three of them, hid behind and peered at the scene after scene in front of them, with a panoramic view.

    When the trio in front had just entered the house, and when he noticed that there was a person sitting in the corridor, Zhou Caihua's eyes were sharp and his face was full of ecstasy.

    Staring closely at the beauty in red sitting on the promenade chair.

    It's hard to be self-sustaining  because of joy.

    No matter how far away he is, he can recognize it with just one glance, and the person sitting there watching the scenery is the one he has been looking for for so long!

    That's right! It's him!

    It is absolutely impossible for him to make mistake!

    Zhou Caihua's heartbeat began to speed up wildly.

    Wang Junhe gritted his teeth and quickly evacuated with Wang Diefeng on his back. Zhou Caihua deliberately hid in the corner of the wall, taking advantage of the darkness, which is right under people blind spot, so that the three people who were already guilty of conscience did not see or hit him.

    Therefore, these three people and Zhou Caihua are perfectly staggered.

    Zhou Caihua looked at the three people leaving, the strange light in his eyes changed obscurely, as if with many calculations.

    Don't know if it was because the three of them were too panicked, none of Wang Junhe and the three of them even thought of locking the courtyard door. They didn't return the chain and the seal, so they hurriedly slipped out of the yard.

    While panting, they ran in a hurry.

    They didn't even think about the consequences of what they did to Zhou Zhai. They didn't even consider the feelings of the Zhou brothers and sisters at all.

    However, this behavior, which was invisible, also gave Zhou Caihua an assist.

    It wouldn't be possible to lock Zhou Caihua inside and prevent him from getting out.

    When the three of them were gone, only Zhou Caihua and Su Jingyan were left in the entire yard. Zhou Caihua's heart was so throbbing and itchy that he could not wait to rush up and take the person as his own.

    He subconsciously patted his clothes, flattened every crease on the clothes, and rubbed the oily hair, repeatedly confirming that he was in the best condition at this moment, and then slowly walked out of the corner.