47

Chapter Ten

    "Su Jingyan, eat with me at noon today, I will tell you a secret about you, don't you listen."

    Zhao Hongyang didn't give Su Jingyan a chance to avoid him at all, and sat down directly next to Su Jingyan, his two hands stretched out intentionally or unintentionally, blocking the other's path.

    His eyes automatically ignored Su Jingyan's unspoken resistance and disgust, still clinging to Su Jingyan's face, wishing to stick to Su Jingyan's body.

    Zhao Hongyang still looks like he is sure to win, with the corners of his mouth raised, and the words he says always give people an indescribable greasy feeling, which makes people feel more or less uncomfortable.

    Su Jingyan sighed deeply, a little speechless, and glanced at the boy who seemed to be in arrears in IQ. He unceremoniously picked up the book on his desk, stood up, and silently moved his butt to the side. Moved his position, trying to keep a distance from the boy in front of him.

    It seemed that he didn't even want to answer the conversation at all.

    One yard goes to one yard. When he was dreaming yesterday, in his dream, he saw this boy appearing around "Su Jingyan" on many occasions, even stalking and peeping at "Su Jingyan".

    Although he felt that everything he dreamed of yesterday was not true, but if he didn't have the slightest lumps in his heart about it, it would definitely be false.

    What's more, his impression of Zhao Hongyang is not very good, and it is even more impossible to get close.

    Seeing Su Jingyan's obvious contradictory action, Zhao Hongyang's expression was choked, and his eyes squinted, his breathing obviously became heavier, and he was panting up and down.

    The smile on Zhao Hongyang's face almost couldn't be stretched, and it split halfway, but he reacted quickly again and abruptly maintained it.

    But this smile is too fake. It doesn't seem to feel the slightest friendliness, but it feels very hideous and distorted. It just saw him killing his father and enemy, but he wanted to put on a smiling face.

    It seems very contradictory.

    Zhao Hongyang pretended that he couldn't understand the resistance on Su Jingyan's face, and moved his buttocks along Su Jingyan's position without knowing what he was doing, to bring the distance between people closer.

    Zhao Hongyang made a smile, stared, and continued to say in a mysterious tone, "Believe me, this secret is absolutely only known to me in heaven and on earth, and it has a great influence on you. I will not lie. you."

    Zhao Hongyang's tone was very excited, with great emotional ups and downs. It sounded inexplicably like the very excited tone of an insurance company's salesperson when he was promoting his own insurance. It was a bit funny while being funny.

    Seeing his tone and tone of voice, Su Jingyan naturally couldn't take it seriously in his heart, only that it was Zhao Hongyang's trick to ask himself.

    He squinted at Zhao Hongyang with a smirk. There was no fluctuation in his heart and no curiosity. He opened his lips faintly, and refused, "No, thank you."

    When Zhao Hongyang saw this, he gritted his teeth a little, smiled a little bit untenable, and anger would burst out of his eyes.

    Suddenly, he seemed to think of something, his expression changed, and his smile returned to normal again. He sneered, with a slight threatening tone, and continued, "To tell you the truth, I have the ability to predict the future. I know you are now If you don’t believe me, then I’ll make a bet with you now. If I win the bet, you will eat with me, how about it?"