58

This song is the like the yandere theme(/ω\).
Listen to it while reading the lyrics, you won't be disappointed. Anyway please support ACE they are really talented.  (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)
________________________________________

Chapter Five

    "Diefeng, are we really going to see it? This is a yard that is strictly forbidden to enter in other people's homes. It is not good for us to take a peek like this!" Bai Jingtian is still bitterly persuading Wang Diefeng to get rid of that Dangerous thoughts.

    Wang Junhe on the side also persuaded, "I heard that because of Bozhi, both of the Zhou family brothers and sisters have been banned! We are still making mistakes like this. Isn't it injustice for them?"

    Wang Diefeng's entire mind was completely occupied by that mysterious yard, as if she had been knocked out of medicine, no matter what, she just wanted to go her own way.

    Even if two of her best friends kept admonishing her to dispel this idea, she still ignored it.

    "Oh, it's really annoying for you two mothers-in-laws! Are you going to accompany me or not, if you don't go, then I will go alone!" Wang Diefeng was having a little headache because of their nagging, and she directly slapped them down. Be cruel, show your attitude.

    Bai Jingtian and Wang Junhe fell silent for an instant and looked at each other.

    If Wang Diefeng is really so stubborn and restless, of course, as close friends, they cannot abandon her and worry about whether she alone will do some uncontrolled things or encounter any danger.

    In addition, it may be the reason of staying abroad for a long time, and their thoughts and behavior habits have been somewhat affected.

    In the end, the two of them hesitated for a moment, and still defeated in front of Wang Diefeng, and agreed to go late at night.

    Night fell quickly, and cicadas were muttering noises on the tree.

    There are red lanterns everywhere, hung on every road that can be walked, lights are lit, a whole piece of red lanterns.

    This kind of red makes people feel very uncomfortable.

    Zhou Caihua walked out of his yard with the lamp in his hand.

    This is what he is doing every night now.

    Because he was still looking for the boy's whereabouts in this old closed Zhou's house that gave him a glimpse of him.

    These days, he hasn't thought about eating and drinking, sleeping and waking, and he has things to do during the day, so he goes out at night, looking for clues everywhere.

    He has even planned to buy the close maid in Mrs. Zhou's room to see if he can get any useful information so that he can find someone.

    Where is it?

    Zhou Caihua's mentality has quietly undergone a lot of changes in the past few days, from the initial obsession with that person's skin, to the paranoia that no one can give up. Zhou Caihua is willing to build an extravagant castle for that young man, let him become his own caged bird, in a beautiful house, crying for himself only, like a dodder flower, clinging to himself, only blooming for him. .

    Thinking of this, a little excitement flashed in Zhou Caihua's eyes, and even a sickness that could not be hidden.

    Even a little imagination can bring him endless stimulation and pleasure in his physiology.