10

Chapter Ten

    "What do you know?" Su Jing said reluctantly and moved closer. The deer blinked and asked again.

    Lu Yichen raised his gloomy head, his eyes flashed, and he didn't speak.

    When Su Jingyan saw that the other party didn't answer him, he curled his lips, but was not angry. The little head began to think about what it was because of it.

    In the end, why did he want to meet Lu Yichen sooner?

    Su Jingyan lowered his head.

    Because he likes Lu Yichen very much, he especially wants to get close to him.

    Thinking of this, there were short fragments of his expression, and his head went blank.

    He……

    He likes Lu Yichen? !

    Su Jingyan's two hands subconsciously covered her face together, and her heart accelerated with the thump, and her face was flushed.

    Before he could think through the thoughts that he kept in his heart, he took a breath of cold air in pain.

    He was too worried about Lu Yichen just now, not only in his eyes, but also in his heart he noticed only Lu Yichen alone, completely ignoring himself, even not even noticing the dull pain in his knees.

    Lu Yichen paused and frowned.

    This brow furrowed, and Lu Yichen's dark temperament exuded even more, and the whole person looked like a gloomy feeling that no one would get close.

    Su Jingyan lowered his head, did not look at Lu Yichen's expression, but felt the other person's gaze watching him, and weakly opened his mouth, "My right knee seems to hurt a little."

    In the next instant, Su Jingyan was taken aback. He was picked up by Lu Yichen like a little chicken.

    Lu Yichen supported his ass with one hand and his waist with the other. His movements were very swift. When Su Jingyan reacted, he was already in his arms by the other party.

    Or the princess hug...

    Su Jingyan's heartbeat accelerated faster, and the whole person burned into crayfish uncontrollably. This time, not only the face but also the neck went down, all burning up.

    Lu Yichen did not choose to take the person back to the infirmary. Instead, he picked up Su Jingyan and placed the person on a nearby ping-pong table.

    It's simply school time, and the infirmary is already relatively biased. No one came here at all, and no one saw this scene.

    Su Jingyan raised her head weakly.

    With a cold face, Lu Yichen pulled up the trousers of the opponent's right leg with his hands.

    Fortunately, I have known that there will be a physical education class today, and I am wearing a pair of loose sweatpants, otherwise I have to take off the whole pants to check the wounds?

    Su Jingyan seemed to suddenly realize that he was thinking about something in his head, and immediately stopped, shamelessly not daring to move.

    Lu Yichen squinted at the fair and smooth legs. Under the reflection of the sun, Su Jingyan's legs were lined up as if they were shining, and the luster was delicate.

    So lovely.

    Cococo.

    It's just that the bluish-purple on the knees is not very attractive, and the skin has been scratched, with blood stains attached, and the wound is not serious.