35

Chapter Fifteen

    The door of the elevator was finally opened, and the fearful crowd was horrified, and they followed the woman in fear.

    After looking at each other a few times, they walked out of the elevator one by one.

    Then he lowered his head and stared at both eyes, quietly observing the surrounding environment.

    Compared with the luxury of the first floor, the facilities on the second floor are very complete, and the third floor is more simple and exquisite, the layout is also very simple, and the colors are also very pale, like a house with many treasures. Exhibition hall.

    The woman walks in the forefront and leads the way slowly, not hurriedly or slowly.

    Finally, her footsteps stopped in front of a door. She glanced behind her and opened the door with one hand, still keeping a stiff but pretending smile on her face.

    The woman whispered "Guests, please go inside!"

    After speaking, a bloodthirsty light flashed in the woman's eyes.

    Everyone looked at each other, and once again had no idea, maybe after a series of things just now, everyone inexplicably regarded the system as the backbone of the team, and all of them subconsciously looked at the expressionless system for a time.

    The system's expression was faint, and she glanced at the woman. The woman showed an unpredictable expression at him, smiling even more joyously.

    The system pursed his lips and seemed to be weighing something. He squinted his eyes, as if he had made up his mind. He withdrew his gaze indifferently, stepped forward, and silently continued to walk at the forefront of the crowd.

    When everyone saw this, they couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and then followed them without hesitation.

    Behind the door is a performance hall similar to a stage play.

    The difference is that in the performance hall they have seen on weekdays, the seats that should have been placed in the auditorium have all been replaced with dining tables and chairs.

    Just as everyone was a little suspicious, the woman next to her gave a silent sneer.

    "Everyone, please take your room number."

    After the woman finished speaking, as if she had accomplished some mission, she immediately converged her smiling face that posed all the way, indifferent as if she didn't take them seriously for a while, and the speed of her face change was jaw-dropping.

    The woman raised her head, stepped on her high heels, made a "ta-ta" sound, twisted her buttocks, and retired without mercy, leaving a crowd of bewildered people staring at each other.

    But the matter is now, they have all come to this point, and they don't know what they should do next, they stood there hesitated for a long time before finally decided to sit according to the woman's will.

    When Su Jingyan was supported by Lu Yichen and walked in, the two immediately received the gaze of the hot eyes.

    The air seemed to freeze, and there was no sound at all. Su Jingyan could even clearly hear the sound of her saliva swallowing.

    As soon as everyone saw Su Jingyan, their eyes straightened, and they couldn't hide their obsession and love for Su Jingyan in their eyes.

    Even if Su Jingyan wears a hat and a mask at this moment, it is impossible for everyone to see his blocked facial features clearly.