20

Chapter Twenty

    "Jingyan, we are going to have a debate this afternoon, are you going to see it?"

    While the boy was busy sorting out the materials, he cast an inquiring look at Su Jingyan on the side.

    Su Jingyan was picking up his backpack, putting his hand on the door and preparing to push the door. Hearing what the boy said, he looked back at the boy, then shook his head, and replied, "No, no, I have something to do today."

    The boy didn't know what Su Jingyan was talking about. He rolled his eyes secretly and couldn't help but joked, "Tsk tusk tusk, it's not to accompany you!"

    Su Jingyan shyly showed eight teeth, her eyes narrowed, and her smile was particularly harmless and pure.

    Then without speaking, he opened the door and strode out.

    The boy was dazzled by Su Jingyan's smile just now. He was silly and stupid. He finally recovered and sighed.

    It's so beautiful! Beauty is wrong!

    He suddenly remembered that school started when Su Jingyan first came to Chongda to study, that is, just after the military training, his name spread throughout the school.

    In the beginning, someone took an anonymous photo of Su Jingyan on the confession wall to find someone. Later, it turned out that someone fancyly confessed to the little brother Su Jingyan on the confession wall every day. Today, the account of confession wall is unknown On the run, the good morning and good night dynamics are all equipped with photos of Su Jingyan.

    Oh! Correct! Later, I didn't know who secretly took a photo of Su Jingyan walking intimately with a man, smiling brightly, and stunned the jaws of the people eating melons.

    Then someone really couldn't bear the curiosity and asked Su Jingyan directly about this matter. Su Jingyan didn't hide it, and admitted it openly.

    It was at that time that all the talented people knew that the grass of their school had long been known as the master of the grass, and they had been in love for four years!

    Tortured to death!

    As soon as the news was released, there was an uproar immediately. I don't know how many boys and girls' hearts were forcibly broken into two on that day, crying and crying that they were broken in love.

    Even Su Jingyan's words when he admitted his love affair at the time became the best confession template.

    He said, "If there is really such a person in this world, he will come from a sea of ​​people, tolerate all your defects, love you more than love yourself, such fierce joy, I can't avoid it. The direction."

    Thinking of this, the boy shook his head involuntarily, a trace of envy flashed in his eyes, and then began to organize his own things.

    Su Jingyan checked the time on the phone, and it was half an hour before 12 noon.

    He pursed his lips, and the corners of his mouth moved upwards uncontrollably.

    Yi Chen should wait for him at home now.

    Thinking of this, Su Jingyan's steps are faster, and he can't wait to use an instant transfer and fly back directly.

    Like the ones that Su Jingyan had longed for, during his time in college, they lived near the school together, but they weren't rented houses, they were bought by Lu Yichen himself.

    At first, he was a little worried that Lu Yichen’s face would not be old, and that he would remain as a teenager forever. He would grow old day by day. He even made up for the two of them from lovers to brothers, then father and son, and finally grandfather. Sun's scene.