18

Chapter Eighteen

    Because they bought a couple outfit yesterday, at this moment, Su Jingyan and Lu Yichen both wear beige coats with black jeans, but the difference is that Su Jingyan chose a short coat, while Lu Yichen chose a short coat. He is wearing a long style.

    In addition, there is a clear contrast between the temperaments of the two. If the two do not stand together, it is easy to overlook that they are wearing a couple style.

    Su Jingyan was still panting, trotting step by step in Lu Yichen's direction.

    Lu Yichen didn't blink his eyes, and his eyeballs slowly turned following the movement of Su Jingyan, which looked like a living sculpture without vital signs.

    Su Jingyan's heart flustered very badly, and he bounced non-stop.

    Only about ten meters away from Lu Yichen, Su Jingyan's footsteps slowly slowed down.

    The sweat from the trot just slipped slowly down his jawbone.

    Su Jingyan blinked, he seemed to have a lot of questions in her heart, and opened her mouth, but she didn't know where to ask.

    He stepped forward, shook Lu Yichen's right hand with both nervous hands, and asked, "Why did I just go to your class to find you? Why do your classmates say that you are not in their class..."

    At this moment, Su Jingyan still questioned whether he had remembered Lu Yichen's classroom wrong.

    When Lu Yichen heard the words, his eyes flickered slightly, and his other hand touched the broken hair on Su Jingyan's forehead, and wiped the sweat from his sleeve with the position of his cuff.

    Su Jingyan suddenly realized that the hand he was holding was very cold, lower than an ordinary person's body temperature, even since he knew Lu Yichen, the other party's body temperature has been like this.

    Lu Yichen was wearing a white shirt of the same style as Su Jingyan. He unbuttoned it piece by piece with one hand, and looked at Su Jingyan for a moment.

    After almost half of the buttons on his clothes were unbuttoned, Su Jingyan froze coldly, and his eyelashes trembled.

    Lu Yichen had many dark red lumpy marks on his body, clumps, and almost the entire chest was covered with such marks.

    Su Jingyan's hand trembled a little, and then he touched it carefully, his pupils shrank slightly, his throat rolled, and his voice trembled, "What are these?"

    Lu Yichen's hand slowly slid to the back of Su Jingyan's neck, and his cold palm was stroking that area, his movements were very gentle and lingering, but if he tried harder, it would not be a lover's touch, but death threat.

    Lu Yichen stared at Su Jingyan's eyes, and the two of them met. Su Jingyan's eyes were as bright as ever, and Lu Yichen's eyes were still like a pool of stagnant water.

    "Spot." Lu Yichen only said two words.

    But these two words pierced Su Jingyan's heart abruptly.

    Lu Yichen's hand held the hand on his chest, leading it to stick directly to his left chest, which is the position of his heart.

    "..." This position is so calm that there should be a heart beating in the rib cage.

    Su Jingyan suddenly felt a little absurd, and an answer slowly emerged in his mind, but this answer was really incredible. He would not be able to digest it at all for a while, and even he was still trying to comfort himself in his heart. Could it be because of Lu Yi Chen's body is quite special, with his heart growing on his right chest.