43

Chapter Six

    "Su Jingyan." Zhao Hongyang rushed out in a hurry, blocking Su Jingyan's path.

    Su Jingyan squinted his eyes, and couldn't help but leaned a step towards the wall, stepped away from a safe distance, and then turned sideways, frowning to look at the man who stopped him on the road for no reason.

    To tell the truth, because of his looks, even if he is just walking on the road, he will often receive gazes from passers-by. If it is too much, he will take pictures. Everyone uses a kind of like to appreciate a beautiful plaything. He stared at him, then commented on him, and talked endlessly, so loudly that he might not be able to hear him as the client.

    And there are indeed many people who give him gifts. This may be a capital to show off among others, but for him it is fear and a nightmare.

    Because he not only received ordinary love letters, snacks, small gifts, but also some unsightly, even used personal items and death threats.

    So there is one thing to say, he doesn't need the love and admiration of these people who think they have put in much effort.

    He is not a star, and he does not need to get some feedback from these people, he is just an ordinary person, and there is no need to pretend to cater or even please him.

    What's more, celebrities are also human beings, and celebrities also crack down on illegitimate children, hoping that fans will keep a distance from the lives of their idols.

    He doesn't need it, and refuses to refuse completely.

    "Something?" Su Jingyan's face was faint, his fingers clenched the schoolbag in his hand, and his eyes were somewhat defensive.

    And at the moment Zhao Hongyang stopped him, many of the fans around him who secretly followed Su Jingyan broke out in exclamation like melons, and added a few good eyes.

    Another confession to the male god?

    stimulate.

    However, Zhao Hongyang smiled more openly in the feedback given to him by the people around him, mistakenly taking everyone's good show for support and encouragement, and directly marked Su Jingyan with his own mark in his heart.

    This may have something to do with Zhao Hongyang being considered a grass-roots figure in the school, and his family conditions are also considered to be excellent. For so many years, he has been smooth and has not suffered any blows. The girlfriends he has had are all He hooked up with his fingers casually, so in his opinion, someone like Su Jingyan who didn't know good or bad made him even more hateful.

    With a bit of flattery and flattery on his face, Zhao Hongyang said flatteringly, "We are all classmates, let's have a meal together at noon today."

    Su Jingyan looked at his greasy expression on his face, suppressed the discomfort in his heart, frowned, and replied displeased, "No, I'm not going to eat near the school today, I will go back now."

    When Zhao Hongyang heard the words, he was shocked again and opened his mouth.

    How does it differ from the original plot development?

    However, as soon as he changed his mind, he quickly calmed down, thinking that this was because Su Jingyan had changed his original trajectory of going to the school cafeteria to eat in order to refuse his invitation.

    When Zhao Hongyang thought about it this way, he felt clear in his heart, but was more humiliated by Su Jingyan's refusal over and over again.