45

chapter eight

    Zhao Hongyang's mood was very gloomy and complicated, his entire face was drooping, his complexion also looked very gloomy and distorted, and the hatred in his eyes was so much that it was about to overflow.

    too weird!

    It's getting weird!

    Zhao Hongyang shook his head, frowning, looking thoughtful.

    Why is the development of things more and more weird?

    Oh shit

    Zhao Hongyang always feels that the trend of the plot now is like a wild horse that has run out, and he doesn't know what will happen next.

    He couldn't even be sure whether this trend was a good thing or a bad thing for him.

    Zhao Hongyang's eyes flickered slightly, and his brain was spinning like a radar.

    He is so arrogant now, to a large extent, because he relied on knowing the future development, just like prophecy, which gave him a bit more pretentious, yet obscure sense of coolness.

    Based on his many retrospectives, Su Jingyan, without exception, died in the morning two weeks later.

    The first time he looked back was half a year after Su Jingyan had died. During this half a year, Su Jingyan seemed to have disappeared out of thin air. Although the police sent additional personnel to look for clues to him, they found nothing.

    Although the police did not say it directly, almost everyone had a tacit answer in their hearts.

    ——That is Su Jingyan's death.

    Because of this incident, the school was full of smoke, and several lunatics even wanted to follow in the footsteps of Su Jingyan to commit suicide, commonly known as dying love.

    Zhao Hongyang will always remember the state of his whole person when he first returned to this point in class today.

    He was so dumbfounded, he didn't even know what was going on, his IQ was dropped all the time, and he looked around in a daze.

    until……

    When he saw Su Jingyan, who was supposed to die, walked into the classroom, his bewildered heart seemed to have an inexplicable answer, and this answer slowly became clear.

    Then his heart gradually twisted...

    Zhao Hongyang was shocked at first when he saw Su Jingyan again suddenly, then he was extremely excited.

    In order to know why Su Jingyan disappeared suddenly, he had already started to track and peek Su Jingyan's entire journey at the time of the first retrospective, and even tried his best to hook up Su Jingyan many times.

    But everything he did was like a tiny piece of sand. The relationship between him and Su Jingyan did not change because of his kindness and catering.

    Two weeks later, in the midst of his panic, Su Jingyan was just as he remembered. When he didn’t come to class that day, he instantly had a bad premonition. Before he could do anything, he went back to zero again inexplicably. , Back to the beginning point in time.

    This has been repeated several times, and Zhao Hongyang's horror and fear from the beginning has become what he is now accustomed to.

    He also naturally thought that the point in time when Su Jingyan disappeared was the point where everything changed.