13

Chapter Thirteen

    Seeing that he looked at the back of the painting so seriously, Su Jingyan asked, "What's wrong?"

    Lu Yichen raised his head slightly, put the painting back, and said nothing.

    Su Jingyan did not continue to ask.

    He was very sensitive to Lu Yichen's emotions. He could perceive that when Lu Yichen finished viewing this painting, the air pressure on his whole body also became very low.

    Even if there is not much difference between the expressions in normal times, Su Jingyan just feels that the other party is angry.

    Lu Yichen squinted his eyes.

    The painting is really good.

    Actually, every inch of the skin on the senior’s body is painted so complete, and even the □□ can be seen in full view.

    Gee.

    My senior...

    The charm is too big...

    "Can you give me this painting?" Lu Yichen suddenly said.

    Su Jingyan felt a little ashamed when he heard him suddenly say something. He painted something else or the person was okay, but the person in the painting was himself.

    It sounds so shameless to give a watercolor painting of myself to my sweetheart.

    Su Jingyan didn't feel reluctant, holding a bit of shame, he finally nodded.

    Lu Yichen smiled. This smile was not the same as the usual yin and half-truth smile. This smile was fleeting, but it reached the bottom of his eyes, it was a genuine smile.

    This smile even stared Su Jingyan at the same place, opened his mouth, his expression slightly choked.

    It turned out that Yi Chen smiled like this.

    Inexplicably, Su Jingyan's face burned uncontrollably.

    The two sat very close, almost the distance between the thighs and the thighs, Su Jingyan held the gentle grunt in his arms, and smoothed his hair while eating.

    Su Jingyan's eyes rolled, and the whole person looked like a mimosa. It seemed that as long as Lu Yichen accidentally touched him, he would be so nervous that he would forget what he had to do.

    In the air, there seemed to be only the sound of the surrounding leaves being rustled by the wind, the sound of two people chewing, and the meowing sound from time to time.

    "Senior Jingyan." For the first time, Lu Yichen called Su Jingyan's name.

    Su Jingyan trembled after hearing these words, and there was an indescribable tingling sensation in his heart, as if someone was gently tapping his chest with a small stone.

    Su Jingyan raised his head and met Lu Yichen's eyes.

    Lu Yichen's appearance is a world-weary face that does not conform to the public's aesthetics. As long as his face is blank, it is like a deep hatred.

    The two looked at each other quietly, and no one spoke.

    Lu Yichen raised his head slightly, and suddenly stretched out his arms around the back of Su Jingyan's neck, with great strength, as if he was forcing the other person to look at him.

    Su Jingyan's heartbeat kept speeding up, his face kept burning uncontrollably again.

    He even felt that his heart would jump out of his chest in the next second, and even his breath was a little bit of panting, and his breath was a little messy.