32

Chapter Twelve

At night, the blackness is endless, as if there is no end in sight.

Can easily magnify people's fear of all the unknown.

"Have you checked it? How is your place?"

"No, I didn't see anyone on the other side."

"Yes, so is my side."

The crowd panted, staring at each other, and they couldn't help thinking about it with horror.

They just went in groups of two or three to see the specific situation inside the hotel, and even boldly went to see the dead man's room on the second floor.

The strange thing is that in the huge hotel, no one else can be found, just like an empty ghost house.

Then what are the receptionists and waiters they saw in the past two days?

Could it be a ghost?

Not only the corpses on the second floor disappeared inexplicably, but even the corpses of the few killed by them together disappeared inexplicably!

Does this make sense?

The feeling of despair and suffocation is suppressed in everyone's heart.

What's even more desperate is that from the moment they entered the Xiyi Hotel, their communication tools seemed to be cut off forcibly, not to mention the 4G network, even 2G was not available, and the phone could not be dialed out, just like dummy.

This also means that if they die here, no one will know at all, and no one will come to save them.

"Does staying here for seven days really have such a magical effect? ​​Is it just a rumors?" A boy couldn't help shaking his whole body, questioning the authenticity of this incident, and looked helplessly at the people around him. A little haggard.

Everyone who was still vowing to stay here during the day was silent for a while, and no one answered.

How long is this? They killed a third of them!

At this rate, how many days can they live?

They really couldn't hold it anymore.

"From now on, each of us should not act alone. Even if we sleep at night, we try to stay in the same room as much as possible. Do you think it will work?" Someone started to suggest in a low voice.

"I think it will work."

"Seconded."

"Correct!"

For a while, everyone's mood was a little high.

Hee hee hee.

silly.

The system stood by, tilted its head, sneered, and then said coldly, "I don't agree. I think that if people stay together, the risk factor will only be greater."

Everyone looked at him in unison, frowning, not knowing what he meant, looking like they were unclear.

The system said lightly, "From the time we entered the Xiyi Hotel, up to now, there are actually only two people who have died inexplicably."

Others were just killed by your egoism. He didn't say anything, but everyone knows it.

For a while, the atmosphere was a little weirdly embarrassed and silent.