11

Chapter Eleven

    In row after row of grimace, a bicycle steadily passed through the parking lot, and finally walked out of the school gate.

    "This is the third time I am in love today!"

    "I'm so sour! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

    "Who the hell is that boy! I'm so angry!"

    From time to time, there were irritable discussions and wailing sounds around.

    Su Jingyan buried his head in Lu Yichen's back, and he even clearly heard his pounding heart rate increasing.

    Lu Yichen looked back at the person in discussion, his unfathomable eyes flashed slightly, and there was a gloomy chill in his eyes.

    All passers-by who were unfortunately looked at by him couldn't help but silence their voices. The whole person stood stiffly not daring to move, and even almost forgot to breathe.

    That look is terrible...

    As soon as the bicycle drove out of the school gate, it stopped slowly.

    Su Jingyan raised the head buried on Lu Yichen's back, and looked at the person sitting in front of him with doubts.

    Lu Yichen didn't speak, turned his head, pointed a direction with his finger, his eyes looked inexplicably as if they were out of focus, and the entire eyeballs were black, completely dull, like stagnant water.

    Su Jingyan looked in the direction he was pointing, and as soon as he saw it clearly, he immediately stopped.

    That is a dessert shop.

    It is the place where he buys small cakes or other foods every day after school, and it is also the place where he bought the flossed pork shells yesterday.

    Su Jingyan raised her head complicatedly, the luster in her eyes flashed, and there was an unspeakable taste and feeling in her heart.

    He really didn't expect that Lu Yichen had even noticed such details.

    It has almost become a habit of him to go there to buy desserts after school.

    There are actually several reasons why he went to buy small desserts after school, not because he was idle.

    First, it is indeed because he is very fond of small desserts and likes to eat them. Eating small desserts while walking will give him an indescribable sense of happiness.

    Second, because he has been studying for a whole day, and when school is over, his stomach is groaning non-stop, and he needs to eat something to cushion his stomach.

    Third, it is also because every time he walks home, he consumes calories when he walks on the road. If he has to wait until he goes home to eat, he will be hungry and uncomfortable.

    Su Jingyan stood up from the back seat of the bicycle in a daze. He was dizzy and gave Lu Yichen a deep look before leaving.

    And as soon as he walked into the dessert shop, as always, the proprietress was very enthusiastic when she saw him, and said loudly, "You can count it, I was still thinking about you just now? I want to eat macarons today. , Or Pork Floss Beckham?"

    When Su Jingyan walked out of the dessert shop in a daze, she didn't remember what she had bought. In short, she carried a lot of bags in her hand.

    It's really kind, especially since every time the proprietress hates him a little more dessert, she doesn't even want to charge him money.

    Lu Yichen stood still on the spot, his white face without any bloody expressionless expression, just standing there so gloomily, like a building without the slightest emotion.