The Bride Of The Ghost King

Chapter One

   Late at night, it was almost early morning.

    The sound of gongs and drums, and the sound of suona came in bursts, and the sound was sharp, and it seemed a bit daunting in such a quiet environment.

    Today's night was terribly dark, not to mention the moon, there were not even the stars, and there was a little chill in the sky, which made people shiver inexplicably.

    It seems that someone is getting married.

    The sedan chair steadily stopped in the middle of the yard, and the style of the entire yard was inexplicably strange.

    Double happiness is clearly posted on the windows, but the layout of the entire yard is not as simple as red.

    The red and white lanterns and red and white ribbons are obviously a day of great joy, but they also incorporate the white fabric that is only used when people are dead.

    The interweaving of joy and mourning seemed very abrupt at first glance. What's even more strange was that the lantern was clearly hung, but it was not lit at all. The entire yard was dark, without any anger.

    The sedan chair finally stopped. At first, the matchmaker who was walking in the front of the sedan chair had a pale face that looked like a white wall, and the cheeks of her cheeks were also painted strangely red, and her expression was so numb that she was not in a wedding ceremony.

    The person next to him quickly handed a rooster and a kitchen knife to the matchmaker.

    The matchmaker was chanting something like a spell in her mouth, and she kept moving in her hands. She cut through the head of the rooster with a knife and spilled the rooster's blood all over the place.

    After a series of ceremonies were properly completed, the matchmaker continued to pale her godless face, and said to the few bearers who carried the sedan chair, "Please invite the bride out."

    The four bearers of the sedan chair looked at each other, there was unconcealed panic in their eyes, and they looked at each other. Finally, after hesitating for a moment, they all peeled off the sedan door screens and "invited" the people inside.

    This "please" is not strictly a request, because the bride in the sedan chair is being tied up with a five-flowered red string and cannot move at all.

    The bride wore a red silk scarf on her head. They couldn't see the quality of the bride's facial features at all. They could only vaguely feel that the bride was tall and weak.

    The bride's lining is a gorgeous red jersey, and she is wearing an embroidered red robe. The dress is designed with wide sleeves and a narrow waist. The waist and chest are also inlaid with many exquisite and delicate patterns, which looks very delicate.

    The bearers looked at each other a few times, swallowed, thinking of today's sky-high remuneration, glanced at each other, cruelly, and squeezed people out together, no matter what else.

    Those who are wronged have their own debts, and they can't rely on them anyway.

    The matchmaker opened the door of the room, shook her head, and gestured for someone to press in. The bearer got the instructions and followed them one by one.

    Su Jingyan was dizzy the whole time. He only felt that he was carried by someone and sent somewhere. Then someone knocked his head three times.