55

Chapter two

    Su Jingyan is a well-known little fool in the town. He has no father and no mother. He doesn’t know where he popped out. His brain is not very bright. Although he is a boy, in the words of the people who admire him in the town, his face looks like a fairy.

    In addition, their town was already backward, and everyone's thinking was relatively simple. With his face, there were no fewer people who cared for him along the way.

    There are also many people who line up to look at his face, and then give him all kinds of gadgets and delicious food as if to please.

    Even though he is stupid, there are many braggs who want to marry him home. There are even good girls who have expressed to him that they are willing to marry him and take care of him for the rest of their lives.

    And the master of Zhou's house also expressed to Su Jingyan that he wanted to support him for the rest of his life. He was obviously an old man with half a foot in his grave, and he wanted to take over the beauties.

    This is not the reason why Zhou Zhai’s wife cheated Su Jingyan into drinking. After all, Zhou Zhai has only one wife and one concubine. The wife is very jealous and cannot tolerate half a grain of sand in her eyes. She has not been pregnant for many years. But the master is not allowed to take concubines.

    This concubine was originally a maid, the design had a spring night with the master, she was pregnant with a child, and then she gave birth to a son before she was saved by the eccentric master Zhou.

    The eldest lady has been stubborn for so many years, and she herself was pregnant soon after, gave birth to a boy and a girl, and then slowly calmed down.

    With the changes in the world, the "Provisional Covenant Law" was promulgated and the monogamous system began to prevail. Although it has not yet been implemented, it also proves that the concubine is still a concubine in the end. But after all, she is a maid who wants to serve the master.

    So no matter how others show good to Su Jingyan, Su Jingyan has always been an attitude, all refused. In his heart, getting married is a serious and solemn thing, not casual, and he will only get married with people he likes.

    But the man in front of him has a long face that is completely built according to his aesthetics.

    It made Su Jingyan really happy the more I watched it.

    Hearing the man saying that the two of them were married, Su Jingyan's face immediately turned red into a monkey's buttocks. He was very irritable, with an expression of eagerness to refuse.

    On the table next to the sandalwood bed, there is Heyu wine, which is used for the couple to get married.

    The man's eyes flashed, and there was an invisible emotion in his eyes.

    He even coaxed to pick up the Heshu wine, a cup of it reached Su Jingyan's hand, and a cup was held in his hand.

    ——This is not a wine glass in the traditional sense, but a gourd. The line is connected to the foot of the cup, so that the two glasses of wine are connected together.

    "Let's drink a cup of wine first." The man's voice was hoarse, with a deceitful tone.

    Su Jingyan blinked the deer's eyes and nodded. He still knew that he really wanted to drink a cup of wine when he got married.

    He was lifted up from the bed by the man, sat up straight, and then faintly crossed the man's elbows holding the wine gourd.

    There are molds and styles, and they learn the movements of men to drink in one sip.