44

Chapter Seven

    There are only two people in a closed and small space. The light in the elevator is relatively dim, and the surroundings are so quiet that only the gurgling sound of the elevator can be heard.

    Su Jingyan put the ten fingers of both hands crossed behind him, pursing his lips somewhat restrained, the smile in his eyes is not false, and he can't help looking at the man next to him from the corner of his eye.

    Su Jingyan felt that her current self had become very strange. He found that as soon as he saw Lu Yichen, his whole person became a little dizzy, walking a little, and he would always have uncontrollable physiological reactions.

    Even the initial fear and panic of a knife suddenly appeared in his pocket were smoothed out at the moment of the man's appearance.

    It can be said that because Su Jingyan was immersed in the pleasure of seeing his sweetheart, he had forgotten all other extra emotions and left them behind, along with all the unhappiness.

    Su Jingyan's brain was excited for a moment, and he licked his dry lips. Before he took the initiative to speak, his brain was immediately filled with pictures of the stupid things he did in front of men early in the morning.

    When Su Jingyan thought of the scene, he couldn't help taking a breath. The original excitement suddenly became no longer pure, adding a bit of shame and restraint.

    The base of his neck started to become red and hot, standing stupidly next to Lu Yichen, writing in four big characters with all his hands and feet blatantly at a loss.

    He stared at the man's profile with his innocent eyes in a daze, trying to say something, but he didn't know how to talk to a man, just like hesitating and stopping.

    The fourth floor is not high. Once the elevator is closed, the floor will be reached within a minute, and the elevator door will open in response.

    The man took a step forward silently, but Su Jingyan still stood in the elevator with a silly appearance, motionless, as if a soul was out of his body, his eyes stuck to the man and moved, but it was the body. As if stuck in the elevator, there was a dilemma.

    Su Jingyan saw Lu Yichen’s unsentimental actions, his heart sank, and there were a little more complicated emotions in his heart, sour and aggrieved, and he didn’t know whether to follow the man’s footsteps or to be honest. Back to the thirteenth floor.

    The man took a step forward, half-squinted his eyes, and caught a glimpse of Su Jingyan's small expression in the corner of his mouth, hooked his mouth, chuckled, and the long legs that stepped out took another step back.

    In Su Jingyan's dazed expression, Lu Yichen grabbed the opponent's hand directly and domineeringly, holding it in the palm of his hand, and then took his hand to the outside of the elevator, his voice was low and hoarse, but very soft." Let's go."

    Su Jingyan finally recovered from the trance the moment the man held him in his cold hand, and opened his mouth in surprise.

    He felt as if he had been hit by an electric current, and his body couldn't help but hit a spirit, numb and numb, and his brain was also short-circuited.

    Su Jingyan blinked, then swallowed, her throat was a bit dry and painful, her whole body was shaken, and she followed the other's footsteps.

    He couldn't describe his feelings at this moment at all, it was very complicated, and he couldn't tell what it was like.

    Rejoice?

    Of course...

    But it seems to be far more than...