37

Chapter Seventeen (Fan Wai)

"Yanyan." Lu Yichen hugged Su Jingyan, looked at his well-behaved face, squinted his eyes, and suddenly called out his name without warning.

Su Jingyan leaned on Lu Yichen's chest and let the other person hold him. Hearing the boy calling him, raised his head to look at the other's chin, the corner of his eyes also bends, full of love, and responded, "Yeah."

"Do you want to leave here?" Lu Yichen leaned down, looked at the expression of the person in his arms, and asked earnestly, with a serious tone.

Su Jing didn't know what to say, and was sluggish for a while, but didn't react too much, and asked, "Leave here? Are you talking about leaving this hotel?"

The light in Lu Yichen's eyes flickered, and then raised his eyebrows, with a sexy voice, and with a bit of teasing and teasing, he replied, "No."

Su Jingyan was dumbfounded, and there was a short fragment of his brain. He didn't understand the boy's meaning, and his expression followed dumbfounded.

Lu Yichen looked at Su Jingyan's small expression, smiled, rubbed the tip of his nose against Su Jingyan's face, and explained with a little bit of joy, "I mean, leave this deep mountain."

Leaving here together with Xiyi Hotel...

Su Jingyan raised her head and looked at Lu Yichen, smiled, and answered, "Okay."

With you by your side, everything is enough.

"I'm exhausted." The man lay down on the backrest seat, stretched his waist, wearing a white shirt that looked a little wrinkled, and a suit jacket on the outside, but he didn't wear a tie on his neckline. He also specially unbuttoned a few buttons, which looked a bit bohemian.

Su Jingyan wears a mask and a hat as always, and wears ordinary sweater and jeans. From the physical shape, he looks very much like the male protagonist in the youth school drama. He is slender and tall. There is also a way of saying no in his gestures. Out of temperament.

The man in a suit lay languidly on the armchair and glanced at Su Jingyan who was working diligently in painting, and couldn't help but tsk in his heart.

The hat on Su Jingyan's head completely blocked the only exposed eye among his facial features, and he couldn't see any skin at all, like a weird person.

The man in a suit sighed.

Su Jingyan is a dark horse recruited by their unique studio in the past few years. His painting style is very realistic and has magical realism.

Su Jingyan draws horror comics, but it is not the pure thriller manga. The main line of the story is the protagonist's leisurely fall in love.

In his comics, the part of the protagonist's emotional drama is as sweet as the girl manga, but the part of the horror is like a complete shot of a horror movie, and the style of painting is very divided.

The picture feels very strong, and it looks very real. The level of realism is amazing and even makes many readers feel that it is simply immersive, with an indescribable magic.

Oh! Correct! And it is worth mentioning that Su Jingyan drew a thriller cartoon of two boys dating!

He merged two extreme themes to become a new generation of immortal big boys, girls and boys on the Internet. The number of fans on a certain blog platform has exceeded one million, and the album is out of stock immediately.

But to be honest, although there are not many members of the unique studio, they have worked with Su Jingyan for so long, almost without exception, they have never seen Su Jingyan behind the mask.