15

Chapter Fifteen

    "Humhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

    A figure hiding in the dark gloomily observes the two people walking in front, behaving intimately, and sneers from time to time.

    Su Jingyan's face was still red, and it was like a red glow on her face.

    Lu Yichen pushed the bicycle. There were several bags hanging on the handlebar of the bicycle. Lu Yichen carried Su Jingyan's schoolbag on his back, and the two walked side by side.

    Su Jingyan bent his eyes and turned his head to look at Lu Yichen from time to time with a bit of joy.

    Looking at this scene from afar, there is a feeling of calm and good time.

    And the dark figure who had been following them two constantly gritted his teeth, glaring roundly.

    Jingyan...

    How can you be with other people...

    its mine……

    you are mine……

    Kill you……

    Kill you……

    Lu Yichen's expression remained unchanged, his eyeballs turned slightly, and he glanced behind him from the corner of the light, and finally continued to walk forward blankly, with a flash of light in his eyes.

    Ah.

    Here comes another ugly bug.

    Lin Yiming's fingers were squeezed into fists, and his nails were inserted into the flesh, showing a hideous smile.

    I don't know how long he stared. Finally, he took out a sharp dagger from his pocket, held it in his hand, and rubbed the wall with the blade's blade bit by bit.

    There was that kind of extremely harsh sound.

    Kill you...

    Su Jingyan and Lu Yichen bought a lot of couple clothes, but they all bought them according to the style that Su Jingyan likes to wear. When trying on the clothes, Lu Yichen changed his outfits, and he was stunned by Su Jingyan.

    Lu Yichen's figure is good in proportions of muscles and lines. Usually wearing that ugly school uniform, he can't show the advantages of his figure at all. As long as he dresses up a little, he is simply a school grass-level figure.

    This gave Su Jingyan a sense of surprise when he discovered the Pearl of the Sea.

    Su Jingyan has even calculated in his brain how these clothes can create the sense of sight of a couple's outfit.

    The more I think about it, the more excited the whole person follows.

    The autumn wind is always coming in bursts, blowing from left to right, accompanied by a bit of coolness.

    Two people walked side by side on the noisy street, with people coming and going, and some maple trees were planted beside the road.

    In this autumn season, with a somewhat withered color, a few leaves fall from the trunk from time to time and are scattered on the earth.

    "rustle."

    Su Jingyan shrugged his shoulders, and a yellow maple leaf fell on top of his head.

    Before Su Jingyan reached out to tear off the obstructive leaf, Lu Yichen took a step faster than him, stretched out his hand, with soft eyes, tore off the maple leaf on the top of Su Jingyan's head.