19

Chapter Nineteen

    Don't know how long Su Jingyan cried. After all, he lay directly in Lu Yichen's arms when he was tired, and then fell asleep in a daze.

    As always, even if he knew that Lu Yichen was not a human being, he still had no defense against Lu Yichen.

    But this time, Lu Yichen did not choose to take the person back to Su Jingyan's house directly, but princess carry Su Jingyan and took him to another place.

    Lu Yichen opened the door, walked straight in, and gently put the senior on the bed.

    Quietly helped people tuck the quilt, and then lay sideways, staring at Su Jingyan's sleeping face without blinking.

    The whole room was very dark, no lights were turned on, and even more strangely, there was not even a window in the room, so it was very airtight.

    And all the furnishings and furnishings are dark, hidden in the darkness, revealing a half of mystery.

    Su Jingyan slept very peacefully, maybe it was because of crying too tired.

    Lu Yichen conjured a camera out of thin air, held it in his hand, pointed it at Su Jingyan's face, and silently pressed the shutter.

    Gee.

    So lovely……

    Slowly, Lu Yichen lay on the bed stiff as if he had lost his soul, closed his eyes, and his face was pale.

    Instead, a group of black shadows appeared from nowhere.

    It went straight through the crack of the door, squeezed out, and left it purposefully.

    Lin Yiming has been locked up by the police in the confinement room, because during the second interrogation, he didn't know which question the police asked that stimulated his nerves. He actually attacked the police in the interrogation room without any explanation. The policeman who struck was not seriously injured, but as punishment, he was detained here.

    There are no lights in the confinement room, no windows, and even no serious bed. There is only a stiff mattress and a stiff quilt. There is a spittoon next to the mattress, which seems to be used to keep these people locked in. The people in the confinement room used it to solve their problems.

    The whole room was dark, with no fingers out of sight, terribly dark, and terribly quiet.

    Lin Yiming's head was leaning against the wall, and his mouth was muttering something. When he was close to listen, he could hear him saying the name of a person continuously, "Su Jingyan...Su Jingyan...

    And his fingernails were still rubbing the wall, making an unpleasant noise, which was easy to hear.

    In the dark, he opened his eyes, like a beast licking his wounds, self-soothing and healing, his eyes are still unchanging the old paranoia and madness.

    Damn...

    I missed it!

    How can Jingyan be with others!

    Lin Yiming was reciting Su Jingyan's name in pieces, but he couldn't stop regretting in his heart. He didn't find the right time to kill the person.

    If he kills Jingyan, he will hide his body well, take him to a place no one can find, and use the world's best freezing technology and preservatives to ensure that his body will not rot.

    They will become the gods and goddesses in this world!

    Hehe.

    Suddenly, his pupils shrank suddenly, his neck was strangled by something, the whole person was lifted up uncontrollably, and the soles of his feet left the ground.