40

Chapter Three

    "Let's eat."

    The man’s voice was always hoarse, the light in his eyes flickered, and he slowly walked out of the kitchen, his gaze cast a deep glance at Su Jingyan who was sitting on the sofa, and gently put the prepared pasta on the coffee table next to him. .

    Su Jingyan heard the man's voice and opened his eyes abruptly. He sat up with an agitated spirit, and his whole body looked groggy.

    I don’t know if it’s the reason for being tired, or something else. Not long after the man entered the kitchen, he sat on the sofa by himself within a few minutes before starting to fight with his eyelids, and then he leaned unsuspectingly. I fell asleep on the sofa.

    The moment the man called him, he woke up suddenly, and there was a sense of distortion like a dream. The whole person sat on the sofa and blinked, even his brain was a little unable to turn.

    "Ah? Good." Su Jingyan moved his head looking left and right, his expression looked dizzy, with a bit of childish stupidity, and the dull hair on the top of his head exploded. Kind of indescribably cute.

    The man stared at Su Jingyan like a torch, and his dark eyes were as calm as stagnant water. His eyeballs moved in a small arc and landed on the top of Su Jingyan's head. He was surprised that he hooked the corner of his mouth at this moment. When speaking, he stretched out his hand to touch the top of Su Jingyan's head.

    Su Jingyan was unprepared and shivered. His mind, which was still somewhat tired, was stimulated by the man's sudden behavior. The sleepiness disappeared for most of the moment, and there was no sleepiness, and the whole person became abnormally awake.

    As his brain started to regain its functioning, his face also became red with afterthought, so red, as if he could easily pinch out water.

    The man still stared at Su Jingyan quietly with his pathological eyes that seemed to be able to perceive everything. The whole person was still expressionless. Under the yellow light, the man looked very pale, without a trace of popularity. .

    He gently sat next to Su Jingyan, his thigh pressed against each other's leg intentionally or unintentionally.

    Su Jing couldn't help but took a breath, swallowed, and his body trembled twice before he could barely stabilize it.

    It's not that he doesn't like the intimacy between men and him, but his body reacts very strongly to these actions, like a conditioned reflex, completely out of the control of his brain.

    and…

    His reactions...

    Before I met Lu Yichen, it never happened...

    It's just for Lu Yichen alone...

    The more Su Jingyan thought about it, the more frightened he became, and an answer that was ready to come was formed in his heart.

    He panicked and didn't dare to think about it. He quickly stopped his thoughts, slowly retracted his eyes, and went to see the man put on the table to prepare for him food.

    A bowl of shredded pork noodles with fungus that couldn't be more homely.

    The color, fragrance, and flavor are delicious, with a hot aroma, covered with shallots and garlic, and some side dishes.

    Of course, these are not important points.

    The point is that there is an omelet on the top of this bowl of flour, an omelette that has been fried into a heart shape...